Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Blows - Shoreditch/Whitechapel  (Read 3200 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5059730) (9 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for gloryhole_lover (7 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nervouspunter52

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

A first for me today, I visited Anna's gloryhole. Called and asked if she was free in 10 minutes, she said yes, sent me the postcode and asked me to call on arrival.

Got to the destination, called and given the apartment number and buzzed into the building. The front door of the flat was adjar, I opened and Anna was behind a curtain hanging on a doorframe. You could see her big boobs through the hole.I handed her the £60, and was asked to wash my hands and cock.

Returning to the curtain, I stuck my flacid cock into the hole and let Anna get to work. A mixture of hands and mouth, good amount of attention to my shaven balls, and some spitting. Not deep throat, mainly concentrates on the head with her mouth and uses her hands on the shaft. Soft moaning noises as she increases her pace, at the sound of my own moans and sounds of pleasure. After about 10 minutes of this I could feel I was going to cum, I wasn't sure whether she did CIM, so I told her I was going to cum. She didn't stop sucking, and I let go in her mouth. Unaware if she swallowed or spat, but commented on my nice big load…

Wet wipe clean up and a little chat about her other services. I was out of her apartment inside the 15 minutes allowed for her blow and go gloryhole experience.

Overall it was a very good niche experience. I am keen on experiencing her 30 minute table edging service, where she's naked. She does offer sex, but is very expensive.

Would I return, yes…