Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any hot jewish women  (Read 4957 times)

Offline beachtest

anyone seen any hot jewish milfy types?

Stealthshagger

why are you interested in their religion?

Offline finn5555

Hope your circumcised or they won't see you  :D

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dior is Jewish, has a star of David necklace in her pictures. She was also wearing it when I saw her in person (was actually visiting her flatmate in Old Street some years ago but bumped into her on my way to the shower).

With all those tats, she's probably not the Jewish Milf type you're after though.

cockneybstrd

What kind of Jewish Milfy Type you looking for

Maureen Limpan ? Vanessa Feltz or Nigella Lawson ?

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Maybe Sheik Yerbouti will know.

Offline beachtest

2372402 says she's hungarian

Nigella Lawson will do ;)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Dior is Jewish, has a star of David necklace in her pictures. She was also wearing it when I saw her in person (was actually visiting her flatmate in Old Street some years ago but bumped into her on my way to the shower).

With all those tats, she's probably not the Jewish Milf type you're after though.

hehe, it takes a Jesus (a Welsh Jesus?) to discover a Jewish lady on AW!

I have a few times searched for one as my first ever punt in 1961 was a Jewish milfy type though in those days I thought of it more like an aunty type. So any news of one very welcome, thanks to the OP for raising this again.

oh dear
I looked at her free gallery
those factory made breasts are not at all nice to look at so I doubt I shall bother to find out what they feel like to squeeze.

vt

What kind of Jewish Milfy Type you looking for

Maureen Limpan ? Vanessa Feltz or Nigella Lawson ?

I once saw Ms Lipman out walking her dog in Hyde Park while I was waiting to go to LMP when they were at Lancaster Gate...didn't think she was a candidate for dogging though!!  :D

vt

Nigella Lawson will do ;)

Could she not be a Hungarian Jew?? I know the Final Solution did reach Budapest, but there are over 100,000 still in that city.

Try this for a fix of Jewish MILF Nigella talking dirty...   :D

External Link/Members Only

Kabir

anyone seen any hot jewish milfy types?

not sure exactly but I've heard she is Jewish External Link/Members Only and you have to search mainly in North London area don't know how the success rate will be. I have seen one mid aged lady few years ago in Finchley where she worked with other girls. Don't know if she is working at all.

JV547845

why are you interested in their religion?

Jewish refers to a race and/or a religion. 

not sure exactly but I've heard she is Jewish External Link/Members Only and you have to search mainly in North London area don't know how the success rate will be. I have seen one mid aged lady few years ago in Finchley where she worked with other girls. Don't know if she is working at all.

Accessing from Hungary. Maybe home for the holiday season? Hope she returns, ready for my hotlist or as the EE ladies write it, hootlist?

password02

Accessing from Hungary. Maybe home for the holiday season? Hope she returns, ready for my hotlist or as the EE ladies write it, hootlist?

Hot Katalina is a hot fav of mine - seen her many times last 12 months, she told me on a recent email that she is back this week end for 2 weeks. I have already booked her for early next week and also on her last day in 2 weeks before she flies back home for the summer.
Excellent VFM punt, I always get totally satisfaction from our session in North London

Kabir

yes she is returning this weekend I am also looking forward to see her in this weekend sent her emails not confirmed yet, but it seems she is already booked or getting more advanced booking request. see what happens but the problem is she just comes here for few days 1 week -10 days max. :(

password02

She is her from Sat for 2 weeks and then will go back - why are we talking about Hot Katalina on a thread where the subject is 'any hot Jewish women'

Kat is from Hungary? - already booked my 2 slots 1x per week before she goes back home

Kabir

She is her from Sat for 2 weeks and then will go back - why are we talking about Hot Katalina on a thread where the subject is 'any hot Jewish women'

Kat is from Hungary? - already booked my 2 slots 1x per week before she goes back home

I have already posted earlier I have heard she is jewish though not sure so it came up here, you are lucky man got 2 bookings :thumbsup:

password02

Never know that she was Jewish? will ask her when she is over here next week.

Offline davidgood

Never know that she was Jewish? will ask her when she is over here next week.
Based on my meeting with Katalina last summer I do not think she is Jewish, but please ask her when you next see her and let us know.

In the meantime to answer the OP's question, I think this lady may be Jewish. Although mature she is still fairly hot-

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Aldaman

The giveaway could be a woman who doesn't work on Saturdays.

JV547845

How observant a WG does OP want?

Offline beachtest

looking for someone lisa Edelstein like

Offline Urban_G

When I saw Dior a few months ago she told me she was Isreali but brought up in Hungary (mixed parentage I think). And as someone else said, she was wearing a star of David on a necklace too. Yes, she probably isn't everyone's ideal girl what with the tats and fake tits, but she provided me with a very good hours worth of fun for £100.

Offline punk

When I saw Dior a few months ago she told me she was Isreali but brought up in Hungary (mixed parentage I think). And as someone else said, she was wearing a star of David on a necklace too. Yes, she probably isn't everyone's ideal girl what with the tats and fake tits, but she provided me with a very good hours worth of fun for £100.

mother must be jewish than.

password02

Based on my meeting with Katalina last summer I do not think she is Jewish, but please ask her when you next see her and let us know.

In the meantime to answer the OP's question, I think this lady may be Jewish. Although mature she is still fairly hot-

Regards,

davidgood

Had a sexy hot steamy session with Hot Katalina today in New Southgate N11 - her usual flat - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very nice and had me cum all over her nice pink nipples -I did ask her about her background -  She is NOT Jewish

Offline davidgood

Thank you for getting a clear answer to the jewish suggestion about Katalina.

Pleased you had another good session with her.

Regards,

davidgood

password02

Usual great session - Katalina is here for this and next week before going home 1st week of August. Very nice VFM in North London.