Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma Girl, Chinese GFE - Baker St/Regents Park  (Read 4342 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6543853) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ladeeda

External Link/Members Only

I met Gemma this week having read a couple of positive reviews suggesting she might be to my tastes and wasn't disappointed.

Comms:
This was straightforward. Texted her a few days before to request my booking. She responded quickly, we agreed services and prices and then messaged again the morning of the meet to re-confirm.

Shared flat in a row of terraced houses adjacent to Regents Park. Very easy to find, a couple of minutes from Baker St station. The flat itself was perfectly functional. Seems she shares with at least one other person, who I believe is Wendy Nuru Massage from reading on here.

Looks
Gemma is as her pictures. Young (she said 25) Chinese girl, quite petite with a big natural rack. Very soft and fun to play with. She has a really nice body, not gym toned but slim and although I didn't realise at first, a really nice ass. Good shape, firm, looked great in doggy. Facially she is pretty without being stunning. A good solid 7/10 for me.

Attitude
Gemma seemed quite shy at first but warmed up as the punt went on.She was happy to do everything asked of her, did spend some time after pop 1 messaging at least one of you (outcall in Greenwich, £50 extra for rimming you say? :P) but it wasn't an issue and although her English is minimal we had a bit of a joke and a chat.

Services
Paid £20 extra for OWO (£160 for the hour, so £180 total) which was delivered well. We had a good session of RO during which I think she came and she got very wet. Oily titwank followed by 3 or 4 positions. Doggy and Cowgirl both extremely good, she can really get into it and takes a pounding well. I then finished with another titwank and came in this position. She cleaned me up and then we lay chatting/caressing.

I thought she would naturally then start round 2 but it didn't happen so I had to take the initiative here and turned out we only had 5 minutes left so I asked her for a handjob to ensure I got my monies worth. Don't think she was expecting this but she delivered anyway.

Cleaned up and was on my way. There was a shower but someone else was using it so I left without while she put on her french maids outfit ready for the next guy.

Overall a good solid GFE which I'll probably repeat once I've ticked a few more off my list. A bit on the expensive side but that seems to be the way it's going now.

Offline Moneyd

Thanks OP

What is her owo like? I’m really tempted to see her but her extras list is a bit long.

Offline petermisc

Thanks OP
What is her owo like? I’m really tempted to see her but her extras list is a bit long.
One of the most sensual I have had recently.  But every 30 seconds or so she stops to gob in the bin next to the bed, which I find a bit of a turn-off (Wendy does the same, but nowhere near as frequently).

Gemma's extras soon rack up - I was charged £50 extra for DFK (which I never actually got) plus another £20 for owo.

Will do a review shortly when I get more time.  It will be negative, mainly because she destroyed the vibe by constantly breaking-off to respond to her phone.  She even showed me all the messages she was getting from other punters.

Personally, I would recommend Wendy over Gemma.  Better service, and no charging for extras.

Offline Ladeeda

Can't say I noticed any spitting in the bin. She didn't do oral for ages, I normally like a long slow oral session but was in the mood to do other things this time - but still must've been 5 minutes of owo and it was good without being exceptional. I don't remember any spitting in the bin though and I'm certain I'd have noticed that.