Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Twice in 30 mins  (Read 1279 times)

Offline H24

Am I the only one who asks for twice in 30 mins? The prices are getting ridiculous and for me, it’s either twice or a deal breaker.

I think we should all be asking for this and make it the norm. It’ll help drive the prices down!

Offline GingerNuts

You must have a lot of broken deals. You've been a member for over 2½ years and haven't even posted a review where you've cum once.

Offline ISTS2005

You must have a lot of broken deals. You've been a member for over 2½ years and haven't even posted a review where you've cum once.
  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Seamenstaines

Am I the only one who asks for twice in 30 mins? The prices are getting ridiculous and for me, it’s either twice or a deal breaker.

I think we should all be asking for this and make it the norm. It’ll help drive the prices down!

Be lucky if I can manage twice in 3 hours 😭 never mind 30 minutes

Offline H24

Haven’t punted in a hell of a long time. Lots of declines for twice in 30 mins so just move on. Don’t think with my cock anymore. Last time I reviewed was a thread on Thailand and that was a hell of a long time ago. If you find me a good las, I’ll write you a review 😆

Offline GingerNuts

Haven’t punted in a hell of a long time. Lots of declines for twice in 30 mins so just move on. Don’t think with my cock anymore. Last time I reviewed was a thread on Thailand and that was a hell of a long time ago. If you find me a good las, I’ll write you a review 😆

Perhaps you should have mentioned in the OP you're proposing a course of action which so far has a 100% failure rate.

Offline Kool Keef

Perhaps you should have mentioned in the OP you're proposing a course of action which so far has a 100% failure rate.

:sarcastic:

Offline bir

You know the  old saying...most blokes talk of doing it twice before the've  done it the once!

Offline Blackpool Rock

But so many of them write on their profiles that you pay for their time so find one of those and Bingo  :unknown:  :hi:

Offline standardpostage

I normally ask for thrice in 30 minutes, otherwise I seek another service provider  :)

If I'm really horny, I look for a quadruple orgasm, massage giver  :) In thirty minutes.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 11:28:10 pm by standardpostage »

Offline H24

You know the old saying in the union “stronger together”

Let’s make it happen!

Offline GingerNuts

You know the old saying in the union “stronger together”

Let’s make it happen!

Assuming they agree to cum twice in 30 minutes, and no one you've tried has yet, how does it drive prices down?

An SP charges £X for 30 minutes. You say I want to cum twice in 30 minutes and she says:

a) No
b) Yes
c) Yes but it'll be an extra £Y

Her price is still at least £X for 30 minutes.

Online Degsy101

At my age I'll be lucky to come twice in a week!

Offline Philmeboots

While I agree that prices are getting ridiculous,not sure how your theory of 2 pops in 30 minutes is going to drive them down.

Most SPs  charge pro rata more for 30 minutes than for 60. So any savings are negated by the often rushed  service you get in 30minute booking. Coming twice in any length booking is a young man's game for most and certainly not possible  for the majority on here I
 Would imagine.

Find a reasonably priced provider like Posh Victoria or Lucy361 ,both well reviewed  and go fill your boots.

Oh and don't forget to report back your experiences here.

Offline Bustydusty

I always used to ask this when I was a bit younger and using only parlours - nowadays I usually book 45 minutes but always make clear I want more than one (if they refuse i don’t book)

Online usroads

Be lucky if I can manage twice in 3 hours 😭 never mind 30 minutes
+1  :(

Offline bigbilly22

Assuming they agree to cum twice in 30 minutes, and no one you've tried has yet, how does it drive prices down?

An SP charges £X for 30 minutes. You say I want to cum twice in 30 minutes and she says:

a) No
b) Yes
c) Yes but it'll be an extra £Y

Her price is still at least £X for 30 minutes.

Some great comments and advice here from yourself and other established members but many of you seem to be missing a crucial point.

H24 is quite clearly a fantasist, bullshitter, walk-in wanker, schoolboy (*delete as appropriate) that’s clearly never punted in his short life.

Most established girls would love you to pop twice in 30mins and whenever I say I’m a one pop guy they appear to take it as a personal challenge to get a second round.

As I said Fantasist

S