Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GoddessNMistress - Pimlico  (Read 623 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5432951) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4843752) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simplebu

Hey All,

Booked in for an hour incall. It was pretty expensive and given this and the type of work she does (dom stuff) I'd sent a 2-3 texts to nail down the specifics of what I wanted. She agreed but when the appointed time came and I asked for her specific address I got not response at all. Waited over two hours in a local coffee place before she responded. No apology was given at all and she said she'd decided not to see me because I'd made her read too much in our convo, and had made a deliberate decision to waste me time by not responding than just let me know the meet was off. I wouldn't normally review someone I hadn't seen. I also wouldn't negatively review a SW just because they thought you were a time waster - there are a lot of them and that's an honest mistake. But, in this case, I thought it was important for people to know that she might cancel your meet without telling you knowing that you are actually going to show up.

Thanks,

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

Pimpico.........You could'nt make it up could you  :lol:

I saw her around 2019 a couple fo times. Once in South London near Denmark Hill and then in Mayfair.
No sex just soft dom, tease stuff.
I actually thought she was quite ok and to me, pleasant on the eye.

Sorry to hear you got messed about.
I had a similar kind of thing with Blueberry girl a while back. She asked me to send a detailed message of what I was looking for and so I sent two...just to clarify a point.
She then said she would'nt see me as I wrote to her too much.  :D :lol:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 03:48:14 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Randson

I've seen her twice recently- well six months back - and enjoyed both times

However also been messed by her a couple of times a couple of years ago.

I've found persistence works.