Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Blonde Babe - Tottenham  (Read 6275 times)

29 review(s) for Cleo Blonde Babe (26 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dami3n

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

on my HL a while, mmm'd and ahhh'd over her pics but something kept her on my list and after a run of really poor punts- so poor it makes you want to quit this game ...loulou I'm looking at you! I thought WTF go for it.

I've read as many positives as I have disclaimers about her look in the flesh being better than her profile and it's true, she's a lovely girl and a good pro ...i digress, comms were good and i had a good feeling from her voice and her texts and we arranged a time quickly.

less 5 mins off tottenham hale, residential off a busy road so didn't feel I stood out. let me in dressed in a secretary outfit as requested * at this point I have to say she looked really good, girly and sexy in person and was very friendly and welcoming from the off, good conversational english. splendid

paid up, shower offered and accepted - kick off. at 6"1' myself I'd say she's quite tall and when i lined her up in front of the mirror and started to undress her from behind with her hands behind her grabbing my cock I knew I'd found a girl tall enough in heels to fuck fully standing - this aroused me greatly

tattoos everywhere were a massive turn on, she has cutest pert bum I've seen, teeny g string, heels and stockings she knelt beside the bed and goodness me those lips were made for sucking, her technique was top notch, deep, handsfree, varied - bloody good, moved to 69 and had to break her off the candy cane for a good seeing to.

not an ounce of fat on her abs and she carries her tits well - they look enhanced and reduced at the same time but didn't bother me, she was willing to go at it in cowgirl at pace till we moved to mish, doggy and finally got her off the foot of the bed and in view of the other mirror finished in doggy both standing. result.

i certainly found her attractive cos she had me rock hard in minutes - those lips again  ;) considering my last punt I could barely hold a semi the first go, something about Cleo's look, personality and willingness to provide a damn good service made me fancy her + she's fit and energetic, 2nd go was mostly OWO, bit of mish and OWO/HJ to finish.

VFM and all positive and though it's quite a mission from essex I'm hoping to see her before she goes away on holiday soon I think

faith restored
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:41:25 am by dami3n »

Kabir

I saw her few times very fit attractive model looking body great service and very friendly  :)

Persie

JV547845

Good review dami.  I saw her back in April and although she didn't like cuddling as much as me the service was great and her body is stunning

Persie I think she does cim as an extra for about £20 although I can't remember exactly as I didn't take her up on it.

James999

how tall and does she CIM?

Would be hard to miss her mouth, I've seen spitting image puppets with smaller mouths  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Online finn5555

Attractive  :vomit: just shows we all have different tastes I guess  :hi:

JV547845

Would be hard to miss her mouth, I've seen spitting image puppets with smaller mouths  :scare:

At least it's not a duck face selfie.

Stealthshagger

At least it's not a duck face selfie.

if she used the timer on the camera for the pic, it is a duck face selfie.

JV547845

I thought duckface=stupid pouting/ blowing a kiss with the lips? 

Stealthshagger

I thought duckface=stupid pouting/ blowing a kiss with the lips?

duckface=face like a duck, whether posed or not. half the time its celebs who have had alot of poison injected into the lips.

password02

Good review - saw her a few months ago and works same house as Yvet - I found her look 'different' and attractive - each to his own, in this case she does or does not do it for you but I had a decent hour with her - small room was the only real negative - performance 8/10 and VFM 9/10.

Very decent punt and i would return

James999

Attractive  :vomit: just shows we all have different tastes I guess 

I've seen chimpanzees with smaller top lips

Hidden Image/Members Only

password02

Not very nice James - A few here have punted with this girl and all have said that she is a decent punt and VFM, so although she may not be to your tastes there is no need to put a picture of a chimp on a T Shirt -  :thumbsdown:

James999

Oh so we should all just look the other way and pretend she hasn't fucked up her face with botox or whatever?

Offline dami3n

p.s. left out her lips were delightful and willing to DFK, tongue readily on offer, perfectly formed meaty labia if that's your thing also

how tall and does she CIM?
think she said 170 something? dunno but in heels she's easily 6'1, CIM extra - not my thing, I'd much  rather DFK + HJ on tits.

Attractive  :vomit: just shows we all have different tastes I guess  :hi:
NO WAY SHERLOCK! :scare: do keep up, i said "I found her attractive" not "go punt her you'll all find her stunning and attractive"

to paraphrase from your latest negative review

Should have known better typing with my dick and not my head  :dash: maybe I should post myself in the cunt thread  :crazy:

best advice you've never taken

I've seen chimpanzees with smaller top lips

Hidden Image/Members Only

chimps actually have very thin upper lips though thinner than most humans? as a black person my lips are well thicker, for the purpose of the punt though, her lips made the bj better - I'd easily see her again just for that

Good review - saw her a few months ago and works same house as Yvet - I found her look 'different' and attractive - each to his own, in this case she does or does not do it for you but I had a decent hour with her - small room was the only real negative - performance 8/10 and VFM 9/10.

Very decent punt and i would return
missed your review password but if I'd seen it I would have seen her with even less hesitation - your experience matched mine, well written review and by the sound of it she's pretty consistent :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:51:02 pm by dami3n »

Offline dami3n

Actually fin5555 I take all that stuff back, you're indeed right we have our tastes, to each his own and as I said I had prior reservations about her features before I met her ...just found the vomit smiley in poor taste

Posted in haste, think nothing is it fella - no offense
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 01:06:17 pm by dami3n »

Kabir

Not very nice James - A few here have punted with this girl and all have said that she is a decent punt and VFM, so although she may not be to your tastes there is no need to put a picture of a chimp on a T Shirt -  :thumbsdown:

yes indeed she is good vfm though her lips look a little bit duck but she is not an ugly bird at all.

Offline Bartolomeo

I've seen her and I mentioned on another review thread of her, she really is much better looking in the flesh. She does not seem to be very photogenic, usually its the other way round.

I would easily see her again if she was in a more convenient location.

password02

Here is a link to my review a few months ago - a positive VFM session - no issues with seeing her again if in the area

- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27454.0

stephenteh

I have seen her as well, I think I did post in an existing thread instead of creating new review. I have the same impression as TL about her, she is much better looking in person than her picture.

JV547845

Oh so we should all just look the other way and pretend she hasn't fucked up her face with botox or whatever?

We don't know what her face was like before.  Also we should all not book her and should all on move on and quit trolling if we don't want to book a WG who's clearly enhanced.  In my opinion it's the photographer who fucked up.

Thanks password02 for saying she works with Yvet - I've always wondered who the screamer was in the other room when I saw Cleo.  This is her right: External Link/Members Only ?

password02

We don't know what her face was like before.  Also we should all not book her and should all on move on and quit trolling if we don't want to book a WG who's clearly enhanced.  In my opinion it's the photographer who fucked up.

Thanks password02 for saying she works with Yvet - I've always wondered who the screamer was in the other room when I saw Cleo.  This is her right: External Link/Members Only ?

yes it is her - there are usually 2 or3 that work from that house

Offline dami3n

I believe she took a few weeks holiday so booked her as soon as she was back in town. noticed her recent profile pic (white top) revealing bikini tan lines and i bloody love tan lines

arranged a morning punt for a change and got there 10 minutes early, called her and said I'm early but could wait at the nearby filling station shop but she insisted I come over, great start

asked her to wear a schoolgirl outfit and wow she was looking naughty - just like the pic in her gallery but with black lace stockings and racy lingerie - tasty

sorted the fee and she was right back, started in front of the mirror undressing her down to her knickers, stroking and kissing - super fit body on this girl.

after some serious DFK sat me down on the edge of the bed and she knelt down and delivered the most amazing OWO i can remember - those lips felt amazing, I was concerned about her kneeling on the hard laminate and offered her a pillow as I know it takes a while to get me off but she was okay, I almost always stop OWO to enjoy some shagging before my 1st pop but this was too good to interrupt and we finished between her tits.

bit of holiday chat and recharge and I got her bent over the bed and pulled her knickers down to her knees - tan lines on that already tight ass = heaven, smelt and tasted fresh as a daisy, Rimming, RO and  I'm under the impression she enjoyed her orgasm, joked i heard she used to be a pole dancer ...she asked if I had a pole for her ...you know where this ends :) covered up and went through some reverse cowgirl, doggy then I stopped and asked her to get the school girl skirt back on for inspiration and finished in standing doggy.

sensed my time was up and I always leave on time but she asked if I wanted a shower so I took it, freshened up got dressed as she sat on the bed in her bathrobe regaling me with some domestic banter - total change of pace from more than a few girls I've seen who would have wet wiped and got back into their punting knickers ready for the next in line

morning punt with a really sweet girl, refreshing shower and off to work for a relaxed half day feeling on top of the world, wish I could do this every day

Offline dami3n

having ended 2014 with a negative punt I was keen for a make up punt ASAP, cleo has been on holiday with no return date on profile so I was quite excited to see her available on my HL yesterday. get in!

arranged for an evening sesh,  usually ask her to wear one outfit or another but this time I thought I'd be surprised.

she opened the door in nothing but a cracking racy blue lingerie set and lacy high heels, damn she was hot! snogged her right there and she led me to the room, paid her and the show was on.

she certainly looked refreshed but she's always been relaxed and smiley on bookings, really nice tease on the foreplay, top quality OWO, 69 then assorted covered sex with full on DFK, had to break away from doggy to finish with OWO and cum on her tits. shazzam!, bit of chit chat while I vaped, I'd spent more than half the hour savoring that first pop so time was tight but I was super horny for a quickie so requested  HJ then got her into doggy and it was a race to the finish and popped myself over her back.

the usual positives felt even more positive, her oral technique seems to have improved :scare:

oh she's also come back with an extensive series of tattoo's from hip to toe down her left side - love the ink love the look!

still the fittest body on a WG I've seen!

dayumn

Offline Zeusthedoc

Is she still near the BP in Tottenham hale area?