Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellebrookxx - Northwich  (Read 3530 times)

8 review(s) for LadyEllexx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Italian-man

External Link/Members Only

Location: Northwich, Cheshire. Nice end terrace down cul de sac on a quiet street but glad went when dark because looked a bit obvious. Nice house with a niche taste but very house proud

Communication: Sent AW message in the morning, got swift response and phone number. Made arrangements so I could call in after work.

Lady: Classy posh totty late 40s, good looking, well dressed the type if lady you could imagine to be married to a rich old man.

Meeting: Only half hour meet. Really friendly lady but annoying yappy dog on arrival. Quick chat and upstairs for shower. I was .met by Elle in luxurious bedroom in her bra and knickers and wow tremendous body for a lady of her age, hour glass figure but relatively tight with a great set of boobs. Went in for a lovely french kiss, not too much tongue and quickly released her boobs....wow a work of art if a large pert boob lover, large firm with great nipples which had to sucked. Soon on to bed where it git a bit awkward because she trys s little too hard to be seductive and sultry which  felt too forced but presume it works for others. Received great owo for 5 mins and then it started to feel rushed and she was trying to hurry things along. I did ask how much time left but she said not to worry and soon went into doggy admiring her great ass and then missionary but I wasnt get that much flow. She asked if I wanted to finish on her boobs or in her mouth so csn never turn down cim so got on my back whilst she gave me a combo of hand and mouth for a good while which felt great before I came in her mouth which she quickly spat back over my cock.

She quickly cleaned me off with a wipe and had a nice friendly chat  and I left.

Summary: A very attractive classy lady, very fiendly, awesome womanly yet slim body, amazing boobs but the sex was average but guessing a longer session would be better. I would see her again but for a longer meet because I can imagine her to be more open and attentive.

Offline LondonDominic

Now in Dartford, Kent it seems.

Thanks for the review.
Real or fake tits?

Offline Italian-man

Thanks for the review.
Real or fake tits?
[
I think she goes to Dartford touring every so often for a week I have noticed in past.

They seemed very real but I didnt ask.

Offline george r

Thanks for the review.
Real or fake tits?

Says real on profile

Offline magpie252

I saw this SP before Xmas, I've been struggling to determine if it was my inability to expression my requirements against the service received.
This report has reinforced some of my feelings,  1hr meeting will be Nutral at best
Full review to follow

Offline LondonDominic

Says real on profile

Yeah. Real tits are important to me so I do tend to check. Some of the pics on her gallery - especially the one in red underwear - made me wonder but I guess she's just blessed with a great pair of nice big tits.

Offline Italian-man

Dont think you will be dissapointed with her boobs...

Offline Lev Gagarin

Do you know which part of Northwich? With the nights getting lighter I'd probably bump into someone I know!

Offline magpie252

Exact locations are frowned upon, so she's on the East side of town