Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Preston  (Read 2152 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline VitIron

External Link/Members Only

After seeing a couple of Victoria's recent reviews and that there was a possibility that she will be moving onto a new area this weekend, I decided to text her this morning, hoping to arrange a booking for this evening.

Victoria (or somebody...) responded promptly and, to my surprise, she was free.

The location is a modern set of flats near Lidl at West Strand Park.
The flat was very clean - the only issue for me was that another punt was taking place in the next room and I found that a bit unsettling when I arrived.

Victoria is probably in her late 20's, she has a terrific figure and is quite pretty but I thought the photos on her AW profile flattered her.

I was a little disappointed when Victoria opened the door because I had texted her about 45 minutes before the start of the booking, asking that she wear tights but no shoes when I arrived. Despite agreeing to this, she was wearing socks and shoes and didn't seem to be aware of the nature of the booking either - something that had been previously discussed by text as well.

I got the impression that either someone else had been replying to my texts and had not passed any of it onto Victoria, or that Victoria (who speaks only reasonable English) had agreed to what I requested without understanding what it was!

I had requested a foot fetish session that included nylon foot to face smothering (fortunately I brought some tights) with a footjob to finish things off. I showed Victoria Reagan Lush's footjob technique - one foot under the cock to keep it still with the other foot rubbing up and down and she did this pretty well.

Victoria was very eager to please, the french kissing that I paid an extra £10 for was well worth it and she did everything I asked enthusiastically even though it was clearly a new experience for her.

I've been looking around for months for a WG who appeals to me and isn't charging a ridiculous fee and Victoria ticked both those boxes - it was £130 for the hour.

I can't fault Victoria at all but the booking reminded me of how I've often felt in the past - that it's very difficult for the reality to live up to the fantasy.

Would I recommend Victoria? Yes.

Would I return? Probably not, the issue when discussing what I wanted from the booking (admittedly not a typical request) was disappointing.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 10:54:16 pm by VitIron »

Online LondonDominic

Thanks. Might give her a call. Are her tits natural or fake?

Offline VitIron

Thanks. Might give her a call. Are her tits natural or fake?

Fake but they look fine and aren't out of proportion.