Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Preston  (Read 2429 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stickitin

This girl is awesome!

Up in Preston for a couple of days this week and searched Thais in the area and this girl popped up and seemed very well reviewed, so thought I’d have a go.

External Link/Members Only

Booked for 30 mins but on seeing her upgraded to the full hour immediately as she looked great. Paid £140 for the hour which included an additional £10 each for owo and kissing.

Good looking friendly girl 8/10 with an absolutely banging body 10/10 and a nice set of pert tits.

Started with her giving my ballsack a good licking which morphed into excellent owo, we then slipped into a prolonged 69 and she was a clean as a whistle, really great. She bagged me up and hopped on top for some decent cowgirl and I eventually blew bolt number one after about 20 mins or so.

Cooled off with a decent massage for about 15 mins and she then gently started to tease me in prep for round 2 again with ball licking and BJ again. She jumped on top again and after 5 mins I spun her over and had a go at mish. I’m not a great repeater, especially with condoms involved so got her to wank me off for a bit as I thought I’d struggle to finish with the Jonny on. I could feel Mr floppy kicking it so I took over wanking duties and got her to lick and stroke my nuts to help me along. About 50 mins in I almost gave up and thought bolt 2 wasn’t going to happen, but she wasn’t having any of it and insisted we keep trying for the full 60 mins. Eventually the persistence paid off and I got there pretty much on the stroke of 60 mins.

Fair play to the girl, most other girls would have given up as well when it looked like I had.

Struggling to think of a better £140 I’ve spent in recent years and can thoroughly recommend her. Banging body, great attitude and a nice girl to go along with that!

Offline LondonDominic

Good looking friendly girl 8/10 with an absolutely banging body 10/10 and a nice set of pert tits.

Thanks for the review. Natural or fake tits?

Offline Stickitin

Thanks for the review. Natural or fake tits?

Probably fake, but they were very good ones and looked and felt nice and no obvious scarring or anything. Not too big or anything, just a nice size that matched her body frame.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Sounds just awesome, put her in the boot and bring her back down here for me to destroy  :lol:

Online frankc

I shagged her a couple of weeks ago in Salford fabulous punt....got a positive review to put up in a few days...