Author Topic: jennifer38 - Manchester  (Read 1946 times)


4 review(s) for jennifer38 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Mancunian99

External Link/Members Only

My usual MO is to look for someone offering a decent price for 15 mins, therefore having come across Jennifer's profile on AW which states £20 for 15 mins, my eyes lit up! Having seen a couple of mixed reviews I thought hey it's 20 quid down the drain if it doesn't hit the spot, a risk worth taking.

After a couple of messages on AW, she sent me her number and we arranged a time.

VENUE
Residential side street not far from some of the highly hasidic jewish occupied areas near Prestwich or maybe officially classed as Salford, I'm not 100% sure. Terraced houses. Was early afternoon and not too many folk out and about on the street but Jennifer is not exactly discrete! More on that later

SERVICE / LADY
As mentioned, £20 for a blow and go is all I desired.
Jennifer is quite tall and neither has a great figure nor a great look. She is immediately chatty and somewhat gurny at times it seemed. After chatting and whinging about the cold and electricty top up meter or something, she asked me to sit down on the sofa with my pants down.

Some half decent oral ensued, cannot complain at all in terms of quality of that for the price being paid. Took the load in her mouth and passed me the wipes whilst she emptied the load out in the kitchen or tissues/bin, i can't recall.

RATING
I've gone for neutral because I would defo not go back. When I was let out, she stood at the door and she is a loud woman, she was still chatting on away as I was leaving. Foghorn voice and a couple of the street residents walking around did not make for any discretion at all. Close to a negative for that alone but given what I paid, I guess I could not have expected too much more service wise.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 01:05:41 pm by Mancunian99 »

Offline marc_hotsteppa

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 304
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
She certainly is cheap, £70 for the hour...

Were her ratings on AW hidden before you booked her?
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline antsz

I'm surprised punters aren't put off regarding her history

Offline Mancunian99

She certainly is cheap, £70 for the hour...

Were her ratings on AW hidden before you booked her?

I don't recall actually. I tend not to look on there too much as the positives never quite match up in reality a lot of the time BUT i guess if i had seen they're hidden it may have been alarm bells ringing! I should check for the potential negatives I suppose. Slack from me

Offline Mancunian99

I'm surprised punters aren't put off regarding her history
Please elaborate  :scare:

Offline Littlejohn2807


Offline antsz

Please elaborate  :scare:

As above, shes a know BB, read her reviews on here, one of them made me chuckle about her not being discreate either :lol:

Offline Mancunian99

She’s a known barebacker
:dash: i should have re-read the reviews in all detail. Was not aware of this! F sake