Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyAimyxxxx - Manchester. Does anyone know where she's gone?  (Read 5590 times)

Offline antsz

Does anyone know what's happened to her ,I know she changed her name recently but both profiles have gone from AW and I fancied paying her another visit

Offline delta69

If you already have her number, best thing is to text her for availability

Offline antsz

If you already have her number, best thing is to text her for availability
I don't have her number , must have been 2 years ago when I saw her and somebody else use to take care of her bookings then

Offline Fac51

Sadly unless you have her number - you have no chance of seeing her fella.

She has packed AW in completely - & tells me it's highly unlikely she will go back on there again...

Offline antsz

Sadly unless you have her number - you have no chance of seeing her fella.

She has packed AW in completely - & tells me it's highly unlikely she will go back on there again...

That's a shame , I might dig through my old AW replays to see if I can find it then

That's a shame , I might dig through my old AW replays to see if I can find it then

Message me.

Offline Oc

She’s gone offline. When you are as good and popular as she is she is not short of regulars, or semi regulars, so figured that she didn’t need to advertise. Fair enough. If you have her number it’s fair to assume she’s happy to see you and book her that way. If you don’t, hard luck, you’ve missed that boat, at least for now.
Thinking from her point of view, it’s a pretty good place to be. She can see a set group of people a week and only the ones she wants. She likes to work days and not late into the evening so it works for her to not get inundated with requests for a booking. Got to respect that.
What she doesn’t want is for us to share her number. And that would backfire for us all as she’d be tempted to change it and we’d be all out of contact.

Offline Oc

If you can’t see her in person, there is a video she made her a few years back. She played it for me at her place once. I’m sure someone can provide a link if it’s available online.

Offline antsz

She’s gone offline. When you are as good and popular as she is she is not short of regulars, or semi regulars, so figured that she didn’t need to advertise. Fair enough. If you have her number it’s fair to assume she’s happy to see you and book her that way. If you don’t, hard luck, you’ve missed that boat, at least for now.
Thinking from her point of view, it’s a pretty good place to be. She can see a set group of people a week and only the ones she wants. She likes to work days and not late into the evening so it works for her to not get inundated with requests for a booking. Got to respect that.
What she doesn’t want is for us to share her number. And that would backfire for us all as she’d be tempted to change it and we’d be all out of contact.

Ive seen her a few times over the past few years, i lost my cheap punting phone so i lost her number, i think i still have her reply on AW with her number on so ill have to check there

Offline OakTree

Ive seen her a few times over the past few years, i lost my cheap punting phone so i lost her number, i think i still have her reply on AW with her number on so ill have to check there

It looks like she hasn't completely deleted her account as I've just noticed I can still read her emails from her. If the account is deleted you can't read them. It would seem she has just deactivated it.

Offline antsz

It looks like she hasn't completely deleted her account as I've just noticed I can still read her emails from her. If the account is deleted you can't read them. It would seem she has just deactivated it.

Thanks mate, I'll take a look when I log into my AW account

Offline parker

that woman is quality, although i have not seen her for quite a few years now

Online GingerNuts

that woman is quality, although i have not seen her for quite a few years now

When was the last time you punted?

Online chrishornx

When was the last time you punted?

clearly must be years - otherwise ww would have seen reviews wouldn't we?

Offline Carpy

I used to see her a couple of times a year… still have her number but now just get radio silence when I tried.

Offline Bedasha

See one of her friends and try and get an introduction that way

Online Shabaz

She answered my text message a few days back to say she was still working

Offline Bustydusty

She answered my text message a few days back to say she was still working
Same saw her a few weeks ago - very good as always

Offline Torchman

Does she still provide a top notch PSE service type? Has lockdown been kind to her or has she put on weight? Am tempted to see her again but wonder how she will compare to her performance 2 / 3 years ago? Thanks

Online lewisjones23

Does she still provide a top notch PSE service type? Has lockdown been kind to her or has she put on weight? Am tempted to see her again but wonder how she will compare to her performance 2 / 3 years ago? Thanks

waiting on the deluded fanboys to say she has a body that a woman in her 20’s would be proud of 🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline eric 70

She must be the wrong side of 50 . That ships sailed now for me

Online lewisjones23

She must be the wrong side of 50 . That ships sailed now for me

approaching 60 and looks it

Online lewisjones23

When did you see her?

numerous times in Sandys reception and when she used to post pictures and videos on her twitter

Offline McSwell

numerous times in Sandys reception and when she used to post pictures and videos on her twitter

Ffs  you're going back a bit, she left Sandy's two or three years before it closed so it must be 8 or 9 years ago.

So basically you haven't a clue what she looks like now, you were just spouting bollocks.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline ravenelli

I saw Aimee (more recently sexy Amelia) three times last year and once about a month ago.She is so well reviewed I didn't think to add another to such a well known girl.I first saw Amy at TWL a long time ago.I have returned most years since.Recently with stupid prices and quality of girls not being what they were,then for me a guarantee of a good service is a winner in my eyes.I know her age and although I do punt younger  fitties I enjoy seeing her.Rather than blow by blow accounts I can confirm she still provides a filthy service if that's what you want including anal,toys,squirting but not every time, different outfits every time and she is capable of changing her appearance by altering her hair or wearing glasses.Each of my punts since the first lockdown has been slightly different.She does tend to lead proceedings unless you are strong minded and have something on mind.Between bouts or at the end she isn't shy about giving her opinions .When I saw her recently she seemed bothered about something in her life which is troubling her but it didn't affect round 1 but I had to get her back concentrating on round 2 which has never happened before.Last year she was quite content and was on top form.She told me during lockdown she had improved her nutrition and had gone trimmer and looked very fit.Her hair had altered in colour and style and on one occasion She wore glasses which quite suited her.On another she had a great outfit which is probably the best I've seen her in.
She has gone off AW and doesn't plan on returning as she has enough regular or previous customers so she doesn't have to advertise.She doesn't sit in her apartment waiting for customers.She typically spends either a morning or afternoon seeing two or three in a day with gaps in between.
I think there may be more good providers who will be doing something similar.Recently it took me from September up to March to get to see a girl in the East Midlands as she gets booked up so quickly and another in Notts is not taking any more new customers at present.With inflated prices it's an even bigger disappointment if a service isn't good.
I know there may be some who will level the accusation that I'm a fan boy but neither I or the SP stand to gain anything from this.I don't always review especially if I've seen them before and there are plenty of reviews in existence.This is a response for an update to this thread.Hope it helps.

Online lewisjones23

Ffs  you're going back a bit, she left Sandy's two or three years before it closed so it must be 8 or 9 years ago.

So basically you haven't a clue what she looks like now, you were just spouting bollocks.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

so who was she posting pictures and videos of on her Twitter account then?

Offline OakTree

It’s like when they used to bang on about Kinkster on the old north west forum. When ever anyone asked for a recommendation what ever the type, go see Kinkster. I’ve seen them both Aimy and Kinkster and although I had no complaints with either I really couldn’t see what the fuss was about.

Offline McSwell

If in your opinion she's too old and looks 60 why were you following her on Twitter!

This is a recurring theme with you Lewis, on quite a few of her reports you've chimed in making comments re her age and appearance yet you've Never Fucking seen her.

If someone has a poor session with a girl and makes a negative report, that's fine , that's based on their experience.

Your making comments based on knocking a sneaky wank out over 30sec video clips on Twitter.

I was in some of her AW vids, did you enjoy 💦💦 watching me shag her arse  :P ;)

Online lewisjones23

If in your opinion she's too old and looks 60 why were you following her on Twitter!

This is a recurring theme with you Lewis, on quite a few of her reports you've chimed in making comments re her age and appearance yet you've Never Fucking seen her.

If someone has a poor session with a girl and makes a negative report, that's fine , that's based on their experience.

Your making comments based on knocking a sneaky wank out over 30sec video clips on Twitter.

I was in some of her AW vids, did you enjoy 💦💦 watching me shag her arse  :P ;)

To amuse myself at the absolute gimps who sing her praises and say shite like she has the body that a woman in her 20’s would be proud of. Most 20 year olds would be horrified to have a body of a near 60 year old grandmother.

Why have you got yourself so worked up anyway that you’ve felt the need to ride in to her rescue?

Online lewisjones23

It’s like when they used to bang on about Kinkster on the old north west forum. When ever anyone asked for a recommendation what ever the type, go see Kinkster. I’ve seen them both Aimy and Kinkster and although I had no complaints with either I really couldn’t see what the fuss was about.

Part of the reason why that forum turned to absolute shit. Full of daft old fluffy punters who were more concerned with scoring fanboy points with the WG that used the forum
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 10:23:17 am by lewisjones23 »

Offline McSwell

To amuse myself at the absolute gimps who sing her praises and say shite like she has the body that a woman in her 20’s would be proud of. Most 20 year olds would be horrified to have a body of a near 60 year old grandmother.

Why have you got yourself so worked up anyway that you’ve felt the need to ride in to her rescue?

Why do you feel the need to repeat the same comment over and over again about someone you've never seen, did she knock you back for a booking?

She is no longer on Adultwork and only sees regular customers so what is said on here is irrelevant.

You said she's nearly 60 and looks it, then by your own admission you're basing that on seeing her in Sandy's waiting room 8 or 9yrs ago, and on a twiiter account which hasn't been around for a year or two. That makes you a first class idiot.

I have a low tolerance of idiots who think they can get away with posting rubbish on line and I wanted other members to see you for the idiot you are

Unfortunately I guess boards like this are bound to attract their fair share of Keyboard Wankers like you.

The end, you aren't worth any further comment.

Online lewisjones23

Why do you feel the need to repeat the same comment over and over again about someone you've never seen, did she knock you back for a booking?

She is no longer on Adultwork and only sees regular customers so what is said on here is irrelevant.

You said she's nearly 60 and looks it, then by your own admission you're basing that on seeing her in Sandy's waiting room 8 or 9yrs ago, and on a twiiter account which hasn't been around for a year or two. That makes you a first class idiot.

I have a low tolerance of idiots who think they can get away with posting rubbish on line and I wanted other members to see you for the idiot you are

Unfortunately I guess boards like this are bound to attract their fair share of Keyboard Wankers like you.

The end, you aren't worth any further comment.

As long as fluffy old fanboys post the same shite then I’ll voice my opinion on how she looks.

Far from it, never in a million years would I pay to shag her, she reminds me of an old slapper that you’d see in Blackpool or such like. I remember she did say hello to me once in the Sandy’s reception and touted for a booking as the girls sometimes did if they were free but she did literally nothing for me, plus I’d just seen her eating a Chinese/chippy meal in the little shoebox staff room they had, curtain wasn’t quite pulled over 🤷🏻‍♂️ and I didn’t fancy a second hand helping of chicken chow mein or whatever it was.

Out of interest how old do you think she looks? if it isn’t nearly 60 (her actual age) then where do you place it?

From your reviews of her its obvious that you aren’t exactly approaching things from an impartial viewpoint but it still puzzles me why you’ve got so worked up about it  :hi:

Online lewisjones23

Again, why have you got so worked up then? 😂😂

Offline Doc Holliday

I would agree. However you would have struggled to post such an opinion, without being savaged by the respective fan-bases which was strong and vociferous.

Offline OakTree

I would agree. However you would have struggled to post such an opinion, without being savaged by the respective fan-bases which was strong and vociferous.

Oh yes! People would of been apoplectic and practically grief stricken to suggest such a thing. To be fair I do remember Aimy getting a bit of grief over apparently not showering between punters. Kinkster on the other hand was regarded as close to being a god or should I say goddess as anyone could be.

Online chrishornx

Oh yes! People would of been apoplectic and practically grief stricken to suggest such a thing. To be fair I do remember Aimy getting a bit of grief over apparently not showering between punters. Kinkster on the other hand was regarded as close to being a god or should I say goddess as anyone could be.

thank God we are all different

I remember enjoying Aimy very much but wouldn't have bothered crossing the road to see Kinkster again.

You are right both ladies shad strong fan bases that would chastise any negative comment

Offline McSwell

Again, why have you got so worked up then? 😂😂

I was going to leave this alone  but you asked a question so I'll reply

You've asked why did I respond to your post, well that's the way forums work.
If you post something other members may reply and agree with you or as  in this case disagree with you especially if you post bullshit
Your posts about her are inaccurate and vindictive, so again I'll ask why are you so fixated on her.

You said you will keep referring to her age because all these
"fluffy punters KEEP saying she's got a body of a 20yrs old".
Who are these punters?
Where are these posts?
I vaguely recall a daft comment in report about 5 years ago.
but no punters KEEP posting it, nobody body cares about it but you everyone else has either forgotten it or ignored it but for some reason you're still obsessed with it.
Why does it bother you about someone you've never seen
Nobody KEEPS bringing it up but its stuck in your sad little mind for 5 yrs

There's definitely some reason that you're fixated on her
You've never shagged her but only spoke to her in reception over 8yrs ago.
Around that time and for about 10yrs before they closed I was a regular at Sandy's. To be honest I was there too often, 2 or 3 times a week, a new girl one day then one of the top girls the next. I can remember Sophie, Zoe, Madison,  Amy a couple of Cleos and 2 Jennifers, the list goes on and on.
But ...I can't remember their faces,
I've not a clue what their ages are and I've certainly not got a clue what they look like now, I wouldn't know them if I passed them in the street.

But you meet a girl once in reception eight years ago and now you claim to know her age and to judge her current appearance based on your photographic memory of 8yrs ago.
It all smells of bullshit to me

I reckon she's knocked you back for a booking, refused to see you and these comments are your childish way of getting your own back.
Sad little man

Online lewisjones23

I was going to leave this alone  but you asked a question so I'll reply

You've asked why did I respond to your post, well that's the way forums work.
If you post something other members may reply and agree with you or as  in this case disagree with you especially if you post bullshit
Your posts about her are inaccurate and vindictive, so again I'll ask why are you so fixated on her.

You said you will keep referring to her age because all these
"fluffy punters KEEP saying she's got a body of a 20yrs old".
Who are these punters?
Where are these posts?
I vaguely recall a daft comment in report about 5 years ago.
but no punters KEEP posting it, nobody body cares about it but you everyone else has either forgotten it or ignored it but for some reason you're still obsessed with it.
Why does it bother you about someone you've never seen
Nobody KEEPS bringing it up but its stuck in your sad little mind for 5 yrs

There's definitely some reason that you're fixated on her
You've never shagged her but only spoke to her in reception over 8yrs ago.
Around that time and for about 10yrs before they closed I was a regular at Sandy's. To be honest I was there too often, 2 or 3 times a week, a new girl one day then one of the top girls the next. I can remember Sophie, Zoe, Madison,  Amy a couple of Cleos and 2 Jennifers, the list goes on and on.
But ...I can't remember their faces,
I've not a clue what their ages are and I've certainly not got a clue what they look like now, I wouldn't know them if I passed them in the street.

But you meet a girl once in reception eight years ago and now you claim to know her age and to judge her current appearance based on your photographic memory of 8yrs ago.
It all smells of bullshit to me

I reckon she's knocked you back for a booking, refused to see you and these comments are your childish way of getting your own back.
Sad little man

Have a look at my reports, all nice young in their 20’s or early 30’s WG apart from one booking with Glistening Jools

So it is clear that I prefer girls in that age range, rather than grannies who apparently have the body a 20  year old would be proud of 🤦🏻‍♂️

You’ve got yourself all worked up again, in my opinion you can’t handle seeing someone not fawn over your fav WG so you have donned the armour and mounted your steed 🎠

It is known facts that she is well in to her 50’s, certainly closer to 60 than the 49 or whatever rubbish she used to advertise on AW as. So what is the issue with saying she is rapidly approaching 60?

You’re also forgetting she used to post pictures and videos of herself (which would have been the most flattering in her opinion) fairly recently and in my opinion she looked awful and not some sort of age defying godess that you have her on a pedestal as ☺️
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 08:40:04 am by lewisjones23 »

Offline McSwell

Have a look at my reports, all nice young in their 20’s or early 30’s WG apart from one booking with Glistening Jools

So it is clear that I prefer girls in that age range, rather than grannies who apparently have the body a 20  year old would be proud of 🤦🏻‍♂️

You’ve got yourself all worked up again, in my opinion you can’t handle seeing someone not fawn over your fav WG so you have donned the armour and mounted your steed 🎠

It is known facts that she is well in to her 50’s, certainly closer to 60 than the 49 or whatever rubbish she used to advertise on AW as. So what is the issue with saying she is rapidly approaching 60?

You’re also forgetting she used to post pictures and videos of herself (which would have been the most flattering in her opinion) fairly recently and in my opinion she looked awful and not some sort of age defying godess that you have her on a pedestal as ☺️

I didn't say she has the body of a 20yr old and I haven't put her on a pedestal. I am fully aware that mature women have their flaws.
I'm 56yrs old, I do know her real age, and she's younger and fitter than me and that's all that matters.

If you recall her Adultwork page stated she wouldn't see punters under 33 so she wasn't aiming at the younger punters

To use someone's age as a criticism quite frankly makes you seem immature, would you apply the same criticism to the members of this board that are over 50

Just because you dont want to see someone of her age a lot of older punters prefer to see more mature women
No one expects Adultwork ages to be accurate,  even the girls you see have most probably knocked 10% off their real age

She only sees existing clients who are obviously comfortable with her age and appearance so your comments in the context of this thread were unnecessary.
And to harp on about a daft comment by a punter from 5yrs ago was ridiculous, it wasn't a claim that she ever made.

Maybe you need to grow up a bit and realise life doesn't end at 50