Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Izabelle' - Liverpool Street  (Read 1303 times)

34 review(s) for Lovely izabelle' (18 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Momodan38

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £70 for 30 mins incall

Comms - via text

NB - This could have easily have been a strong neutral to light positive however when I asked her about kissing and possibly being allowed to use tongue, she gave a firm yes and even stuck out her tongue to double confirm my request. Of course, kissing was strictly closed mouth lip kissing. Also, I  had just had a drinking session at the nags head, so was a little tipsy, not sure if she picked up on this and decided to take advantage of me by blatantly lying.

In her other reviews she seems to be upfront about not using tongue, not sure why she did this to me. She may have received a lot of walk outs and resorted to tactics to keep the punter until the money changes hands.

Honestly I wouldn’t have minded if she was upfront about it, I would have seen her anyway, but lying before the money switches hands makes this review a negative. Also a good warning for others in case she tries to pull the same thing with someone else.

The Girl - Taking filters into her ‘rest face’ is represented well. However whenever she shows a bit of emotion her face crinkles up. She goes from looking like she’s in her mid-thirties to looking like she is in her forties.

And PS - She was smiling a lot.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Body was ok, enhanced tits, her feet seemed a little pruny, though it may have been caused by her being in the bath for too long.

Her attitude was friendly.

The Session - One pop. Close mouth lip kissing, followed by an acceptable OWO. Got rubbered up before I asked her to lay down, I had a go at her feet and tits before finishing in missionary.

All in all it was a somewhat pleasant P&D. I did politely remind her that she didn’t deliver on the tongue kissing, I was also about to tell her that I would’ve stayed anyway and there was no need to lie, but she cut me off, offering me an alternate reality where she did french me with her tongue. I gave up.

I’ll most likely see her again though, she’s a good P&D option and a good excuse for me to not leave the loving bosoms of east london.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only