Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tasty Nina 69 - Cardiff  (Read 1337 times)

johor299

External Link/Members Only

Umm what to say about this one?

- Profile says age 36 but you can add 10 years, she even admitted to me that she faked her age online to get more bookings.
- Seemed more interested in giving me a life story about her childhood, being adopted, boarding school etc. Would hardly shut up the entire time.
- Not very classy... classic line "I don't do oral without but I'll lick yer balls for ya so yer don't miss out". Nice.
- The entire house was a dump, and bedroom was pretty dirty.

The only positives I can think of are that it's £80 for an hour, there's lots of dirty talk when you're shagging her, she asked at the start if there was anything I wanted in particular, and you can cum multiple times in the hour.

I'm not going back though, not my cup of tea.

Offline ledley

Not to add to your woes but every time i do a rb she bids (i never accept from her) but she bids £60 for 1 hour everytime.

Sorry to hear it was a shit punt pal.

James999

She's probably the wrong side of 50 by looking at her pics, as for the life story she's probably one of those lonely pro$$ies that rarely sees men and as such gets excited when she does  :thumbsdown:

johor299

If she'd been a zero-feedback girl then I would never have gone to see her. I was encouraged by the 72 positive reviews but hey, didn't work out for me.

SirFrank

Hold the front page - WG lies about her age shocker! Why the fuck do they do it? By the look on her profile pics she looks like she's got a big saggy gunt too