Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saskia of diamonds  (Read 1434 times)

themademan2

External Link/Members Only

Seen saskia for a 1 hour session today.  Was arranged to start session at front door (have seen her before). Dress code high heels stockings suspenders no knickers were met. She is stunning anyway, but looked even sexier. Knocked on door, let in within 1 min. Door closes, dfk starts instantly. We busy groping each other. I sly wet my middle finger and slide it up her ass, which gets a moan of pleasure from her. She then grabs my hand and I follow her upstairs.
At this point I hand over the cash, joking to her not to worry about being paid. She laughed as got down on all fours on the bed, while I'm TRYING to get undressed, my hard cock bobbing in and out her mouth hands free, I then attempted to deep throat her with my cock to see her reaction, she just took me balls deep! I'm not massive and she did this for a couple of minutes.
Then onto rubber for anal 1st round. Dirty me asked how many she had up there, to which she responded 2!! That just made me go hard and fast in her ass. Genuine moans of pleasure, even her hand underneath feeling my balls. 10 mins later, unloaded balls deep in her ass. I collapse on bad knackered. Been on crutches for last 2 weeks, this didn't stop me over exerting with her with a knackered leg!
She gave me a nice massage while chatting, genuinely can say we had great banter. Onto more owo and sex in various positions, with another climax.
Left bang on time, and she was so funny and friendly with me. Nice dfk on way out. Highly recommended

Offline bb9790

hi mate do u pay extra for anal? many thanks

themademan2

hi mate do u pay extra for anal? many thanks

No mate, it was a 1 hour session

Danny boy

neither reviews mentioned ro, she like this?

themademan2

neither reviews mentioned ro, she like this?

Not sure mate... Not really into licking out lasses!