Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosa Latina Hot - Big Tits - Chebtastic in Neasden  (Read 5587 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6184998) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yuptree

First off want to thank Sparkus for TOFTT! Saw this SP in the past week.

Comms: No issue with comms, quick and easy from the maid via text.

Venue: Shop on High street off a busy road, went in the evening so no issues but might be if you rock up during the day. You hit the buzzer with a short wait to be let in. Parking is free after 6.30pm on week days.

Girl: As Sparkus described in his review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=325369) girl with big ass and big chebs! Better in person than her pics on the profile.

Meet: Paid 40 for 15 mins for a P&D. Buzzed in by sergey and then went to the room with the SP in it. Very accomodating SP with a covered bj and missionary. Full access to the chebs no complaints and lots of encouragement - meet felt like a gfe punt. Finished!

Will I go back? Yes!

Profile: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 10:07:42 pm by yuptree »

Offline sparkus

I told you, I fucking well told you!

Offline Theimpeccableone

I told you, I fucking well told you!

Where does her ass rank on the scale?

Offline Putin

Where does her ass rank on the scale?

Seen her too. Ass is between A and B. She got some curves but ain't no entrant to the booty thread.

The USP is her chebs.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 02:24:06 am by Putin »

Offline sparkus

Seen her too. Ass is between A and B. She got some curves but ain't no entrant to the booty thread.

The USP is her chebs.

Agreed  :wacko:

She has big thighs and wide hips so will carry some fat on the ass but not structured.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

OP, I know it's a difficult one to say unless you asked. Any idea on her bra size?

Offline Dinekid7

Is this definitely the girl you saw, trying to see her today???

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This is the profile which shows a white girl, but I assuming it's because she has blonde hair now, which is the reason she using these fake pics??

« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 11:14:40 am by Dinekid7 »

Offline sparkus

The second pic is not her. I notice Sergio seems to be peddling more b&s there now which is a pity.

Offline Dinekid7

The second pic is not her. I notice Sergio seems to be peddling more b&s there now which is a pity.

Really.... I thought it was the same girl just wearing a blonde wig???

Offline Kevin Boss

Well manicured and decent kept nails?

Offline yuptree

Is this definitely the girl you saw, trying to see her today???

External Link/Members Only

This is the profile which shows a white girl, but I assuming it's because she has blonde hair now, which is the reason she using these fake pics??

Sorry, to clarify she is the SP in both but is now sporting a blond wig!

Offline last_days_of_logan

looks the same to me

Offline sparkus

Personally didn't think it was her, complexion is clearer, face more taut (unless shopped?)

Offline Starboy320

Is this the same place Sammy operates out of?

Offline sparkus

Is this the same place Sammy operates out of?

Sammy has, in the past. They both move around week to week, though they often end up working together (in more ways than one :cool:)

Offline Bondmaniac

Sorry, to clarify she is the SP in both but is now sporting a blond wig!

Had the pleasure today, can confirm both of them pictures are supporting wigs, but she really does have a pretty face,  a lovely caramel colour,  and some amazing boobs and arse. Will post a review in a day or 2

Offline Kevin Boss

Had the pleasure today, can confirm both of them pictures are supporting wigs, but she really does have a pretty face,  a lovely caramel colour,  and some amazing boobs and arse. Will post a review in a day or 2

Not that you'd be looking but did she have decent looking feet  :wacko:

Offline Bondmaniac

I didn't really pay any attention to them to be honest,  but there was nothing minging about them that would put you off

Offline Starboy320

Sammy has, in the past. They both move around week to week, though they often end up working together (in more ways than one :cool:)

Ahh I see. I had figured from another review this was the case  :thumbsup: the grim nature of the place made the punt so bad

Offline Kevin Boss

I didn't really pay any attention to them to be honest,  but there was nothing minging about them that would put you off

Fairs