Author Topic: Exotic - Masseuse (aka Jasmine) - Birmingham  (Read 2170 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5337716) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JayJonah

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Exotic+%2D+Masseuse

PRICE:

70 pounds for 30 mins (although we did overrun a bit)

BACKGROUND:

Meet happened early 2022.  Fancied a simple rub and tug at fairly short notice.  Nothing fancy just relax and release.

THE COMMS:

Texted Jasmine (aka Exotic-Masseuse) in the morning and arranged for early afternoon meet.  Called once parked up (a few streets away, since there was roadworks all along the stretch where the apartments are) and phoned once again at door to get the code to enter, but someone was coming out at that point and let me in anyway whilst I was on the phone.  Jasmine guided me to the lifts and gave me the flat number, but then we lost the signal, so I ended up walking up the stairs stopping at every floor to try and see what the room numbers are. 

Strange place since, for instance, you’d expect a room in the 100s to be on the first floor and one in the 200s to be on the second etc, but these flats are different.  I found it eventually - it was on the 5th!!  Also there’s no plaque outside each lift that tells you what numbers are in which direction, so you have to physically walk down two separate corridors on each floor to check the numbers.  Crazy!  I was knackered by the time I got to her door!  Make sure she tells you which floor to go to beforehand.

THE VENUE:

An anonymous set of apartments on a main road in the Jewellery Quarter, not far from a certain Tesco Express.  Apart from the problem above, the room itself was nice, clean, spacious, good bed, clean bathroom, etc.  But she had the lighting turned down really low and I had to ask her to open the bathroom door so I could see her properly.  No point in paying to be with a beautiful woman if you can’t see her!

THE GIRL:

Jasmine’s age is put as 35 on AW, but to be honest she looks much younger I’d say (which makes a nice change from the usual situation). Mixed race, lovely figure, slim-medium, curvy but toned.  She was wearing lingerie (stockings etc) which really suited her.  Pleasant woman, quiet at first, but easy to talk to.  She’s mixed French and Caribbean, with a slight accent that is difficult to place.  You can’t really see her face in her AW profile (which only has a few pics on it) but she’s quite attractive, with a slightly pixie-looking face.  She’s very calm and soothing.  She's also based in Brum and is an independent.

THE MEET:

Jasmine doesn’t do Full Service, but I’d only planned on a massage with HE anyway.  Lay on bed face down and we discussed the kind of massage (she’s a trained masseuse) I wanted.  I couldn’t quite make my mind up so told her to just feel her way in. She started and instantly came across masses of knots!  I was very stressed that week anyway, so I let her loose on them.  It became more of a muscle/sports massage rather than the relaxed one I’d envisaged, but I probably needed it.  It did hurt a bit, but I don’t think that was her fault as such, my back was very tense anyway.  In future I think I’d opt for a sensual massage instead to go with the erotic ending, rather than a deep tissue one.

After 15 minutes or so, I turned over and we decided to get into the sex part instead.  Wonderful 69 (she’s clean and tasted lovely) which turned into face-sitting and rimming and a very explosive happy ending.  Quickly had a shower etc and got dressed then left, with a peck on the cheek.

PROS:

Lovely girl, delivered the goods.  Calming to be around.

CONS:

Apart from some clearer instructions as to floor numbers etc being required (but maybe she was going to tell me when the signal went), there’s not really anything to complain about.  I should have chosen one of the more sensual massage options with hindsight, but that’s my fault to be honest.  Live and learn.

CONCLUSION:

Nice half hour of massage, RO and HE with an attractive woman. Great for a no-hassle, gentle, play session.  Would definitely see again if I’m in that kind of mood.

Online Jasonk71

£140ph for a massage with extras. This hoe is having a laugh

Online mr.bluesky

£140ph for a massage with extras. This hoe is having a laugh

I agree but I bet there are mugs out there willing to pay that price
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 07:27:38 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Snoopdog69

You said 69, was it ow/owo ?

Offline shed