Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milla Peres, Croydon  (Read 847 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6617342) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline tigerbeats

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have a few reviews to catch up on, finally a chance to be able to type some up...

Saw Milla last week. Texted her late morning and got a quick reply confirming availability as well as address - quite surprised to get this info straight away, usually it's an approximate postcode or general area. Converted office blocks to flats a short walk from East Croydon station. Usual text for door number etc system. Bit annoying as there was a delay at the door so i was standing there for 2-3 minutes nervously waiting while one of the neighbours was moving out!! Anyway i had a mask on so hopefully not to conspicuous.

Inside and gosh yes she is good looking. Photos fairly acccurate although some airbrushing/glossing as to be expected. Slim waist, little fat, curvy arse and breasts. Not much English but able to converse, although she was very laughy, I wasn't sure what to make of that.

Paid £80 for a half hour with OW. I didn't pay extra for OWO (£20 i recall) but i find generally is that the quality of oral tends not be great if you need to pay extra for OWO, so i didn't bother. No kissing on the lips but i enjoyed kissing/playing with her whole body since she was well fit. Some covered oral while i lied on the bed, but I was more interested in eating her pussy - slightly hairy/short trimmed which I always like! She seemed to enjoy it too, sometimes bucking up her back and squeezing my head with her legs. Moving onto a few rounds of switching between mish/doggy/pussy eating, and she's a very active girl, really encouraging to go for it and not have to be slow/soft at all. Eventually i came in doggy which was a great sight, her big arse but tiny waist to hold onto.

Bit of a clean up a little chat, then off i went!

Would i visit again? Maybe next time I'm in the area again and want a good fuck. Although recently I've really been wanting a good OWO BJ but hard to find someone on my commute home down south that i can quickly pop by!