Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: All Natural Patrycja - Slough  (Read 3900 times)

14 review(s) for All Natural Monica (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]
17 review(s) for Sweet Nikky (10 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tj87354

Jan 2022
External Link/Members Only

Cost: £60 + £10 fo FK - 30 mins
Booking: Simple, arranged same day via txt.

The Girl: Curvy, average looking Polish blonde, friendly attitude.

Service: Punt happened mid-Jan. Passing through the area I fancied something quick to blow off some steam so fired off some txts to a few AW girls on the hotlist. Patrycja replied first so arranged 30mins incall in Slough. Previous reviews mention the name Monica, not sure if this is a new girl or just a change of name but pics on AW look to be the same as the girl I saw, although she is heavier in real life (bit of a gut on her) and I would say quite average looking. She does have nice natural tits, but overall I found her quite average. We agreed owo via txt which she refused once in the room, annoying but by that point I didn't care, just wanted to do the deed and get on. We started with OW which to be fair was actually okay and she took it fully and DT at times. Then sex in CG and doggy which was enthusiastic but nothing all that special. She was very chatty throughout which bordered on being too much. Finished with her wanking me off over her tits.

Overall: Its a neautral as no owo and not as hot as pics suggest. She avoids a neg as service was actually okay and delivered with enthusiasm and energy and she was friendly with it. Personally would not return as did not find her all that attractive. 

Online sparkus

A shame as she does look good, no phone showing anyway.

Offline kaj314

wrong thread with it being in slough and now based in chelmsford?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 01:50:48 pm by kaj314 »

Online sparkus

wrong thread with it being in slough and now based in chelmsford?

Good spot, moved.

Offline tj87354

Cheers, meant to post in South East!