Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeleysimone - Preston  (Read 3177 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6369674) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Fee.......120ph
Location..pr1 / lidl
Comms....Aw then txt

After having been a bit disappointed with the north west punting scene 😕.  Ive been spending a bit of fun tokens in Yorkshire and rather enjoyed myself. However i did find myself in preston a few weeks ago .
I originally planning to see the black girl Olivia but her reviews were some what ropey to say the least.

So on clicking the green button on aw up popped this lady quick aw message and read a little info on her on ukp ....very little..received aw reply with phone number quick txt with time fee and services arranged and of course postcode i was parked only 300 yards away :thumbsup:.

Flat number given up i go i block of apartments first floor the noises coming out of some of the rooms sounded like a berlin brothel corridor .

Knocked on door  keeley answered small petite decent looking nice big tits dressed exactly as requested paperwork sorted and a really nice dfk session standing up groping her lovely little arse

Into a good 69 fucked in few positions blew in bag in doggy her arse is a peach bit of a chat and clean up and keely initiated round 2 which was nice. She sat on my face and we just stayed in that position for about 20 minutes untill i came in her mouth . No problem with that her blowjob is rather good.

Another chat and clean up bit of a laugh as some fat punter was getting pegged in the next room and was moaning rather loudly so 2 girls work out of the same apartment didnt get her name so be warned if you dont like bumping into other punters.

Summary...

Ive been back to see keely a few days later so that summs it up a really good punt shes keen a really good horny fuck and a good price and has joined my list of five working girls who provide a good service at a price i consider to be acceptable.

Caveman out.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for this review :hi:

Been trying to see her ever since she re-emerged on the scene

Online VitIron

Ive been back to see keely a few days later so that summs it up a really good punt shes keen a really good horny fuck and a good price and has joined my list of five working girls who provide a good service at a price i consider to be acceptable.

Thanks for the review, Caveman.

Who are the other four girls on your list? I've been looking for ages for my next punt and haven't been able to find anyone in the North West who looks good and where the price is reasonable.

P.S. Unfortunately, I'm preveningted from see your other reviews because of not writing enough reviews myself but that's because of the reason I already gave!  :(
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 11:20:36 am by VitIron »

Online VitIron

Her profile looks good but unfortunately Preston is quite a trek for me.  :(
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 11:21:00 am by VitIron »

Offline Kool Keef

She does the odd shift at La Maison & been wanting to see her there for a while but she's not the most organised or reliable it seems.
Glad you had a good 'un Captain.

Offline Jayj

Thanks for the review definitely one to add on my list she ticks all the boxes good service with all the things I look for at a fair price she will be getting my fun tokens 👍

Online VitIron

She does the odd shift at La Maison & been wanting to see her there for a while but she's not the most organised or reliable it seems.
Glad you had a good 'un Captain.

Uh-oh... Well, I hope she's more reliable than Mia at La Maison!

I went there over the Christmas period, having booked Mia the day before, and called ahead to double check that Mia was definitely going to be there. I was told that she was running half an hour late with her bookings.

When I arrived, I found out that Mia hadn't turned up  :dash: and, because of her unreliability, LMB were only taking bookings for Mia on the day. She hasn't been on the rota since.

My first interaction with keeley i found her to be well organised and efficient probably best to watch her greenlight come on in preston to book her. :hi:

Offline opal

Blast from the past! Saw her at least 10 years ago in a flat in Whitworth Nr Rochdale before she started in parlours.

Offline OakTree

Blast from the past! Saw her at least 10 years ago in a flat in Whitworth Nr Rochdale before she started in parlours.

I was going to say I thought I recognised some of her photos.

I wish i got a grip of her 10 years ago i bet she was well juicy  :P

Offline frankc

I tried a few times to see this one around the same time, a cracking pair of tits from what I can remember of her AW photos.....Nice review there Captain, might have a pop at this one

I tried a few times to see this one around the same time, a cracking pair of tits from what I can remember of her AW photos.....Nice review there Captain, might have a pop at this one
Great to see you back in action frank 👏  :drinks:

Offline Marquis

Good to see you back Frank. I'm on the bloody treatment table now though: I'm having problems with peripheral vision and can't drive for the time being at least.

Living out in the sticks that means punting is out unless I use public transport. This girl looks like she might fit the bill, Preston being a fairly easy bus ride from me.

Offline frankc

Good to see you back Frank. I'm on the bloody treatment table now though: I'm having problems with peripheral vision and can't drive for the time being at least.

Living out in the sticks that means punting is out unless I use public transport. This girl looks like she might fit the bill, Preston being a fairly easy bus ride from me.

Ive had a few punts over the years where poor eye sight would have been a distinct advantage  :D  but, as long as your Dick still works Crack on....Hope you have a speedy recovery Pal.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 10:51:16 pm by frankc »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Saw her a few times when she worked at Baileys Rochdale and then LMB, I remember oiling those puppies up and giving her a pearl necklace  :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

Saw her a few times when she worked at Baileys Rochdale and then LMB, I remember oiling those puppies up and giving her a pearl necklace  :thumbsup:

Haha..  :D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 05:29:39 pm by frankc »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Haha..  :D
Yeah the thing is you remember things like that when you read threads, I hope one day when i'm old and past it with my dirty little punting history far behind me that I can still sit and reminisce about past experiences with a little smirk on my face and a twinkle in my eye  ;)

Offline frankc

Yeah the thing is you remember things like that when you read threads, I hope one day when i'm old and past it with my dirty little punting history far behind me that I can still sit and reminisce about past experiences with a little smirk on my face and a twinkle in my eye  ;)

And that's one of the reasons why I review every punt I have, Ive been reading through all my old reviews since being out of action, brought back some great memories.....its a pity I only started writing down my punts when I joined this site a few years ago and not when I started punting in the mid 90's....shagged 100's of women but cant remember half of them. . :unknown:

Online Bustydusty

Not noticed this one before for some reason cheers
Actually just checked and PR1 too far for me

What’s her name at lamaison?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 08:56:18 pm by Bustydusty »

Online VitIron

Not noticed this one before for some reason cheers
Actually just checked and PR1 too far for me

What’s her name at lamaison?

Simone.

External Link/Members Only