Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi.foxx - Leeds  (Read 3037 times)

12 review(s) for Lexi.foxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SurfDudew/Attitude

External Link/Members Only

I saw Lexi today in her apartment in Pudsey Leeds. I did see beforehand that she had a number of negative and neutral reviews from a few years ago but I chose to give her a chance today (Plus I was really horny!)

She offered me a shower which I accepted. Then when I got out she also offered me a massage too. Then she asked me to turn over so she could suck my cock. And she did not disappoint. She was licking my balls as well, got right underneath them with her tongue, and she even rimmed my ass too which was beyond my expectations, as she doesn't have rimming on her likes list. She even did a bit of spitting too which was extra kinky. We then began fucking, we started off in doggy, so I could see her big phat ass, and I also licked her ass and pussy in between fucking her. We then switched to missionary so I could suck her nice juicy tits. And she then got on top of me in cowgirl. But I finished the session with her by cumming in her mouth and she swallowed the whole thing.

We chatted for a bit at the end and she even gave me a drink.

Would I return to see her again? Definitely.

Check her out, gents!

BTW the booking was 30 mins for 80 quid

Correction: I've just seen rimming IS on her likes list, she just doesn't specify giving and receiving
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 03:45:00 pm by SurfDudew/Attitude »