Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: time spent showering  (Read 2406 times)

Offline backofthenet

Brothers in punting

Quick question if I may - is time spent in the shower at a WG's flat considered to be part of the appointment, or does the time start when I get back into the bedroom? Starting to realise that the 30 minute option is best for me but don't want to waste time! Interested to know if this is discretionary or whether there's an unspoken rule.

Sorry if covered elsewhere - cheers

James999

Have a shower before you arrive, or do what many pro$$ies so and give it a wipe in the bog with a wet wipe  :music:

Offline dandaley

if your in for a shorty like half hour def shower before or do a quick one in her shower as it will count in the time if they are busy popular wgs  :hi:

Offline Stalinator

In my experience the clock starts the second the money changes hands.

Offline stayer

I have found that it varies. Some start the clock ticking the moment you walk through the front door, some others won't do so until they discreetly say something like 'Shall we get down to business?' One told me that it starts when they get into bed.

It's best if the WG makes it clear on her website when the clock does start ticking, but few do - causing confusion for the punters.

Offline smiths

Brothers in punting

Quick question if I may - is time spent in the shower at a WG's flat considered to be part of the appointment, or does the time start when I get back into the bedroom? Starting to realise that the 30 minute option is best for me but don't want to waste time! Interested to know if this is discretionary or whether there's an unspoken rule.

Sorry if covered elsewhere - cheers

It depends on the WG. My advice is take it your time starts as soon as you step into a WGs premises.

Offline CBPaul

Varies but in most cases time starts when you walk in. Most of the time I shower before setting off and only travel about 30 mins or so, prossies tend to be happy enough if i pass on the shower option.

I have found that prossies working out of hotels are the only ones who are insistent on me having a shower before commencing action, probably because they only have to chuck the towel to one site and someone else has the pleasure of doing the clearing up.

When I say insistent I mean they shove a towel at me and direct me to the bathroom. A shower only takes a couple of minutes and I tend to book an hour so not a lot lost and no point in remonstrating.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have found that prossies working out of hotels are the only ones who are insistent on me having a shower before commencing action, probably because they only have to chuck the towel to one site and someone else has the pleasure of doing the clearing up.

When I say insistent I mean they shove a towel at me and direct me to the bathroom. A shower only takes a couple of minutes and I tend to book an hour so not a lot lost and no point in remonstrating.

Most hotels only supply two bath towels, good luck on getting a clean, dry towel.

Not a problem for me, I shower before I leave home.  :hi:

Offline 385North

Another +1 for the clock start ticking the minute you get through the door, although if you become a regular with a WG the initial meet/greet and shower time may be wavered. Also depends on her schedule.

Offline CBPaul

Most hotels only supply two bath towels, good luck on getting a clean, dry towel.

Not a problem for me, I shower before I leave home.  :hi:

I think some of them I've seen in hotels raid the maids trolley when she's not looking, one had the wardrobe totally stuffed full of them - must have expected a lot of customers  :D

Offline cunnyhunt

The clock starts when the previous punter puts his shoes on to leave.

Get her to join you in the shower, if she refuses then tell her you will shower after to get the smell of her off of you  :hi:

Offline myothernameis

If you seeing her at 3pm, why mot ask her if you can come up at 2:45 pm, and have a shower, might be possible if she not already seeing someone

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you seeing her at 3pm, why mot ask her if you can come up at 2:45 pm, and have a shower, might be possible if she not already seeing someone

Yes, and at 4pm use the shower before you leave for another 15 minutes.   :rolleyes:

Why would she want you there for 90 minutes when you have paid for 60 minutes.   :unknown:

Kabir

External Link/Members Only says on her profile "The booking time will not start untill you finish the shower" which is totally false when I saw her for an hour she didn't allow any extra time for shower and ended the booking just on time.

Offline Daffodil

Depends on the girl in my experience and from reading the experience of others.

I always shower just before leaving home so don't usually have a shower at hers. With that said, if they do insist on me showering there too I'd say it's on their time.

If I've not been able to shower before leaving I'm happy for it to come out of my time. I'd just jump in and out, splash a bit of water on my giggle stick and hey presto!  :rose:

Offline eyeseebee

If you're looking to only have a 30 minute appointment then I don't think you can expect to have a shower at the WGs place before the clock starts. I would feel like I was taking the piss. Sure, with a regular girl who I normally see for a 2 hour appt a couple of times a month there is no issue with that, but as others have eluded to, have a shower before you leave home.

Offline ampersand

I know that showering before leaving home should generally be adequate I  terms of ensuring cleanliness, but at least if you have a quick rinse and scrub after arriving, she knows for certain that you are clean - assuming that you don't just turn the shower on and wet your hair.  Services that are 'at discretion' subject to cleanliness may then be more likely to be available.

Offline rockharders

i have a quick shower, only take a couple of minutes so I'm not bothered whether the clock starts before or after. Its nice to start the punt smelling fresh with just a towel wrapped around you.

dezzatheblue2

Always go showered as I like us to undress each other as it is more natural :rolleyes:

Offline backofthenet

Thanks Dezza - that's a good tip. I presume you're a WG rather than another punter coming on to me.

Unfortunately it's not always possible to shower before setting off if I'm punting after work. But general consensus from the thread is that, should the need arise to shower at the destination, then to get on with it as I'm on the clock.

dezzatheblue2

Thanks Dezza - that's a good tip. I presume you're a WG rather than another punter coming on to me.

Unfortunately it's not always possible to shower before setting off if I'm punting after work. But general consensus from the thread is that, should the need arise to shower at the destination, then to get on with it as I'm on the clock.

I meant us as in me and wg :lol:

VWE_Super Guy

In edinburgh saunas / parlours you can spend as long as you want in the shower, sauna and lounge. Your time starts when in the room. Can be very relaxing sitting eyeing up what stunner you are going to bang fuck out of!

Offline Stalinator

Most of the WGs I punt insist on showers beforehand even for 30 min appointments. Some will refuse service if you refuse. That is my experience of it.

squeezebox

Could always ask her to join you in the shower. This could be arranged pre-booking and can be good fun lathering each other up...

Offline stayer

Could always ask her to join you in the shower. This could be arranged pre-booking and can be good fun lathering each other up...

Some WGs tart themselves up before a punt, so they would certainly appreciate not having to do this if the punter wants an assisted shower.

squeezebox

Some WGs tart themselves up before a punt, so they would certainly appreciate not having to do this if the punter wants an assisted shower.

True, but if pre-arranged, she can prepare accordingly.

Offline Daffodil

I love shower sex. I'm forever trying it on with the missus but she doesn't like getting her hair wet

Roland D Hay

About 2 fucking minutes when I'm on prossie time!

RandyF

About 2 fucking minutes when I'm on prossie time!

Lol Yes and they complain about guys not showering properly (which is fair enough), but why the fuck should we PAY (lots) for the privilege?  Bit of common decency wouldn't go amiss with some whores e.g.  Go wash your balls properly and I won't take it out your paid time.  :cry:

InstaPunt

I always have a nice long shower before arriving and make sure I arrive clean, fresh, and my body is smelling of something nice like lavender/rose or fruit body washes etc. This makes a big difference to most, good, WG's and helps with services like dfk and attention their lips give me etc. Only time I will shower in the WG's house is after I have cum twice and only if I she will come shower with me etc. I have found that with some of the best WG's ( £150 per hour not from AW) they usually don't mind if I go over time in their place and I have experienced anything from 10 to 30 mins extra etc. When I don't shower after finishing, I really don't mind traveling on the pack underground with the smell of sex on me, and wonder if the people stuck next to me can smell it. I find it funny, others might think wtf.