Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deepthroat Tiffany69 - Ellesmere Port  (Read 4587 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6535359) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mexicola

Met a couple of weeks ago, location is a house on a new build estate between Ellesmere Port and Cheshire Oaks, very easy to get to from the M53. Very anonymous and discrete.for an afternoon incall.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30min for £80.

Comms very easy, a quick call and then a few texts and I was there a couple of hours later.

Met at the back door by Tiff, defo the woman in the pics.  Nice and chatty manc girl. Closer to 40 than stated age of 30 (and some post sex chat backed this up too).

Up to the bedroom and plenty of owo and DFK. Got her naked and she has a bit of mummy tummy, to be expected as you can see it in her pic, but she has a very nice pair of tits to play with.

Plenty  of fingering, pussy play, got nice and wet and eventually condom on. She really enjoys fucking and was well into it. Mostly mish and doggy. 

When i was about to cum i asked can i cum.in her mouth and was told "thats extra" so I came on her tits. Hadn't realised when booking that cim was extra

Has a nice chat afterwards, offered the bathroom, cleaned up and left.

Overall, yes I'd probably go back as a decent owo bj and enthusiastic fuck.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 08:22:51 pm by mexicola »

Offline Captain caveman 69

Thanks for the review how much extra was cim as she's already 80ph :hi:

Offline mexicola

Thanks for the review how much extra was cim as she's already 80ph :hi:

I didnt get the price from her. I'd pulled the condom off and  was about 5 seconds from cumming, and had to quickly think of plan B which was cum on her tits.

Looking at her profile when she mentions GH GH with CIM its 30 extra, so I imagine the same. Not worth the extra just for a CIM.

I forgot to mention in my review that she does have good deep throat skill, pretty much got right down to the base of my cock and a decent ball sucking too.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Well as long as you enjoyed yourself thats all that matters. I once come in a wg mouth who charged extra but luckily for me i had no more cash on me. :sarcastic:

Offline Blackcat25

Was looking through this profile with the aim of making a booking and she is advertising BB for £50 extra in the text on her main profile tab :scare:

Offline aanimator

Offline nearlypastit1234

Offline aanimator

He said she does chum! :thumbsup:

Don't think he does, that is ignoring her name

Offline Thephoenix

I forgot to mention in my review that she does have good deep throat skill, pretty much got right down to the base of my cock and a decent ball sucking too.

Maybe you missed this comment? :unknown:

Offline aanimator

Maybe you missed this comment? :unknown:

I stand corrected, sorry about that, somehow missed that comment.