Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 3219 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline XKelso

External Link/Members Only

Date:
February 2022

Rate:
£120 for one hour

* She gave me £50 back and said that if I like her and still wanted to continue with her after half hour, we can extend.

Comms:
Postcode sent and I start to make my way down to Water Street. I got there and she asked me to call her… I got the room number to buzz through on the intercom, “number invalid”, didn’t realise there was a second building a bit further up. I walked up and she said that she could see me.

Anya’s apartment was on the other side of the building facing the other way so obviously her comms are handled by someone who has eyes on punters approaching the entrance.

Appearance:
First thoughts of Anya were “wow!”, she is a lot more attractive in person. Short and petite. Soft, silky smooth skin. Very firm (hard) bolt-ons, and a soft peachy arse. She wore a red bra and thong all-in-one piece.

Her English is adequate enough, she’s quietly spoken and I had some difficulty getting past her accent and understanding her. Very smiley and playful, loved the way she bites her lip and sticks her tongue out to the side  :wacko:

Services:
OWO, ball sucking, rimming (on me), toy (on me), RO, FK, mish, CG, doggy, massage.

Action:
She asked what I liked and she mentioned ‘toy’, I thought she was going to lie back on the bed and give me a little toy-show, but no, she had some little vibrator on my ass whilst she was on her knees giving some really nice OWO. I got between her legs on the bed for some RO and had a good suck of her tits, bit of FK. RO didn’t go as long as I wanted though as she wanted to continue giving OWO

She asked me to lie down where she then initiated rimming (on me) whilst giving me a handjob.

On with the condom and we fuck in mish and CG on the bed. She asked if I wanted to do anal… we moved to the rug on the floor where I gave her arse a good hard pounding in doggy. When she sensed that I was getting close, she reached back from under her to give me some anal play… although it felt nice it was putting me off and took me longer to cum than it should have.

She cleaned me up and asked me to lie back down on the bed so that she could give me a massage.

Had some chit-chat while I took a shower, and she took a shower after me while I was getting dressed. Didn’t feel like she was in any rush for me to leave. I paid for half hour but I was there for about 40 minutes.

Summary:
My first experience with a Thai woman. Had a good vibe with Anya despite the difficulty understanding her. She seemed more eager to please than be pleased. I wanted to spend more time going down on her but she was way more interested in pleasing me. A very sensual woman, I will definitely be back.

Offline alibirmingham

Good review. Similar to my experience. She give a good service if you can book that is and she keeps the booking without going radio silent on you. That’s the only downside with her.

Your one of the lucky ones  :D

Offline XKelso

Saw Anya again today.

We agreed on a time but she put it back 20 minutes as she said she was still out food shopping, another 20 minutes on top of that because she was ‘waiting for a taxi’. And 15 more minutes by the time I finally got buzzed in to her apartment.

Her hands were cold so she probably had just got back to be fair, she seemed a bit scatty and disorganised for the first couple of minutes (till she disrobed). Still didn’t seem keen on RO. Don’t know if it’s because I’ve got stubble  :unknown:

RO is a bit of a deal-breaker for me so not sure now if I’ll go back again.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 10:27:04 pm by XKelso »