Author Topic: Sexy Thai Jenny - Darlington  (Read 3142 times)


18 review(s) for Thai_Jenny19x (6 positive, 3 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline trainspotter

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 mins

Location: Terraced house in street off North Rd in Darlington but since moved

This was my first venture into punting since the start of the pandemic and happened some weeks ago when Jenny was in Darlington. Her profile disappeared from the NE and has  reappeared hence a review is now relevant.

Sometimes it is hard to decide between neutral and positive or neutral and negative but in this case it has to be a neutral. I got some pleasure from the meeting but I left neither elated nor deflated. I can't recommend you all to book up but nor have I any reason to advise you to avoid this lady. I don't regret going but I won't be rushing back.

Communications were by text and were straightforward. I was given street name and postcode and then door number on arrival as per usual practice. It was a house in a terraced street and, as it was a foul.night, no one was around. There was a massage table in front downstairs room but as I wanted full service I was ushered upstairs to the bedroom.

Jenny was dressed in a short sailor suit type dress. She was smiling, welcoming, and despite being perhaps a few years older than the adverised 31, very attractive.

Kissing was very light. After undressing, we moved onto the bed. Jenny is well-endowed and enjoyed having her tits played with while she got me aroused. I was expecting covered oral but Jenny suddenly rolled on her back, spread her tanned legs wide and invited me to enjoy. We had sex in missionary and cowgirl and she finished me off by hand.

It was however all done very much as a routine - a pleasant routine but still a routine and a tad mechanical. Hence the neutral.

Offline northface

Thanks for the review.
She certainly has a mixed bag of reviews and seems to do badly in Scotland.

Offline Dimond dave


Offline lee1


Offline trainspotter

« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 08:58:52 am by daviemac »