Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harrietxx Penarth  (Read 3115 times)

7 review(s) for harrietxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Denhamhoop

Arranged to see the SP External Link/Members Only for an hours meet late last year. Would say the lady is mid 40s and has a fantastic body with very suckable fuckable tits and borderline PAWG. Has very bright blue eyes which contain a naughty glint which was very accurate. Had a quick shower then into the bedroom and a slow standing snog and cuddle/mutual grope. Then instructed to sit on the bed whilst she went to town on my cock first a quick hand job and play with my balls to get me ready for action. Then into a very slow sensual blow job which had me cumming in her mouth no idea if she swallowed as always I'm too busy catching my breath.
Then onto the bed for a lovely slow GFE like kiss and cuddle then I offer to return the favour which is quickly accepted.
I dive straight in to a nice fresh shaven haven and enjoy myself fully helping Harriet to enjoy herself before she tingles and the favour has been returned.
Nice chat and cuddle and get to suckle those lovely nipples of hers which cedes into her using them to make my cock ready for Round Two. This time she goes nice and deep taking me fully in her mouth and when we are both happy with the erection on with the condom.
She climbs on board and urges me to fuck her hard and deep and a nice rhythm is built up and as always a quick switch from Cowgirl to Missionary has me cumming inside her.
She helps to clean me and her up and a lovely slow snog and mutual groping with a chat before it's time for shower and head off to catch my train home

Online clevertrevor

Sounds good , looks to have a great body for her age too

Offline Dan Dastardly

Not a particular criticism of this review , but it would be helpful if punters could review within say a week at longest, often find that the SP has left the area.
This girl I see is now in Newport, not a million miles away but far enough to put me off on a rainy Sunday

Online Milf Hunter

I’ve been interested in this one for a while. Comms can be an issue, as previous reviews.

How long did you have / how much did you pay?

Online Denhamhoop

Not a particular criticism of this review , but it would be helpful if punters could review within say a week at longest, often find that the SP has left the area.
This girl I see is now in Newport, not a million miles away but far enough to put me off on a rainy Sunday
I see your point but if a Review is within a week of the meet might well mean any chance of anonymity for the punter from the SP will become a bit trickier and for many Punters Discretion is King

Online Denhamhoop

I’ve been interested in this one for a while. Comms can be an issue, as previous reviews.

How long did you have / how much did you pay?
Sorry an hour and £ 150 as for the Comms she does seem to always want a chat first before a meet so if that's a problem then she's not for you. I would recommend she enjoys what she does and gets into it. Pity she is in Wales bit too far for me to become a Regular

Online Milf Hunter

Sorry an hour and £ 150 as for the Comms she does seem to always want a chat first before a meet so if that's a problem then she's not for you. I would recommend she enjoys what she does and gets into it. Pity she is in Wales bit too far for me to become a Regular

I’d have no problem with a chat. She’s answered just one of the approx half dozen messages I’ve sent her over the last year and then read and ignored the reply. Can I ask, was the meet set up by AW Messages or by SMS? Thanks.

Online Denhamhoop

I’d have no problem with a chat. She’s answered just one of the approx half dozen messages I’ve sent her over the last year and then read and ignored the reply. Can I ask, was the meet set up by AW Messages or by SMS? Thanks.
The booking was through AW Messages

Offline Dan Dastardly

I see your point but if a Review is within a week of the meet might well mean any chance of anonymity for the punter from the SP will become a bit trickier and for many Punters Discretion is King
Point taken, I don’t worry too much about that, however as I receive quite a few outcalls , I wouldn’t want to leave a scathing review to someone who knew where I lived

Offline Dan Dastardly

Being a one pop an hour guy, I quite like a 10 minute chat

Online Milf Hunter

I think he meant pre-meet chat on AW Messaging. Can completely relate to that, DD, I’m very much a one-pop man these days.

Offline Dan Dastardly

I think he meant pre-meet chat on AW Messaging. Can completely relate to that, DD, I’m very much a one-pop man these days.
Gotcha   :thumbsup:

Online Thecook

Going to try and get a meeting with Harriet, I have sent a message, she’s up for most things and squirts which is a bonus

Offline PMAC123

Nice idea in theory but if you work long hours in the week and have plans on the weekend it's often impossible. I know I personally like to sit on my laptop and review so I know everything is written decently and spell checked etc, but I can't necessarily get to my laptop every week. I could definitely do it if I was to sit on my phone in a car park and hammer it out quickly between meetings but review quality would suffer.

Offline Proton

I know the feeling :D :lol: ;)