Author Topic: Pretty.michelle - Victoria  (Read 1488 times)


1 review(s) for Alexis.hot (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for megansweet 22 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline throwaway1

External Link/Members Only

I initially booked Michelle's house mate Megansweet 22 (External Link/Members Only), I know what you are thinking Romanian with rubbish photos. But it was one of those days where nobody was picking up and I was desperate. So I called Megan, she took the booking for a 1 hours in call, in an hours time and sent me a text confirming the location. So I showered and started to head there. When I got outside I called and she said, I can't see you now I have another booking, and she took that other booking because I hadn't confirmed by text. I said to her you didn't ask me to confirm by text and why didn't you just call me to check if you were worried? Anyway long story short she said I could see her house mate instead Michelle, so I quickly looked her up on my phone, pictures did it for me, great service list, 10 mins later I was inside the flat.

Firstly the flat is perfectly decent and relatively discreet, in a nicer part of town. I was relieved when I saw Michelle because she was the girl in the pictures, or at least as far as I can tell and is really attractive. I have no trouble believing she was 19 either.

After handing over the money, the interaction started badly with her saying I was only allowed to cum once. I was like, but come on this is an hours appointment and after of cajoling she agreed I could cum twice, but only if I came within the first 5 mins otherwise we wouldn't have time. So already this was shaping up to be a shit experience.

We started of with some very light kissing and me touching her. Everyone knows what happens next. The blow job. But instead of her just moving onto it I literally had to ask, I had to ask for everything through out the session. I really hate having to ask because there is no polite, non-pervy way to ask a girl to suck your dick. Anyway she started the OWO which was actually pretty nice and I almost came, then I started to worry hmm should I come now so I can get more out of the hour?!? I decided to hold off. I then asked if I could return the favour, like I said this girl was very pretty, she smelt great too and I couldn't wait to lick and play with that clam. But she said no, she doesn't allow that. Having been stung by this in the past by Miss-Sexy- I remembered she allowed this on her profile. So I raised it and her response was "my profile says a lot of things". So reverse oral was off the menu including any kind of touching of that area with anything but my penis.

Anyway I decided to shag her, she obliged and performed with out showing any real interest. The first session probably lasted <20 minutes so I figured I could go for a second one, considering we had 40 mins remaining. We chatted in the interval as I waited for my penis to rediscover his interest, my penis has a pretty fast turnaround and I was ready to start banging out after about 5 mins of mindnumbing chat. So I started to touch her again, to let her know that the systems were rebooted and ready to rumble. But she wasn't doing anything to re-initiate sex, so I literally had to say, could we have sex again please *cringe*. After another 5 mins of negotiation with her, me trying to convince her that I wouldn't take the the piss, I would just rather get as much poon time as possible rather than having to talk with her. She eventually agreed, but essentially just laid back as if to say, just get on with it.

Through out the whole time she would just piss (not watersports, I'm not into that) and moan, about how long I was taking and when would I cum. Which is actually pretty off putting when you are trying enjoy yourself enough to fire one off. So it ended with me pulling out early and saying, fuck this, you win. Then she had to audacity to make out I was the one who didn't understand operation of the hour session. So we argued for a bit and with that the girlfriend experience was complete.

So as an overview, very attractive girl, bad attitude, her profile is bollocks, her service list can't be trusted at all and she certainly isn't an intelligent intellectual as she claims.

TL/DL:

She was shit, don't waste your money.

Offline boomting_

She used to work with a girl called Rosemary.18 in a flat in Lewisham. I did a review on this punt with was a Neutral bordering negative. Don't know how to get the link to that review, but if you can find it... It's worth a read.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Hidden Image/Members Only

Where I circled in red, is an access point to your reviews - just click on it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22179.0


Offline boomting_

I know how to access my old reviews, but how to get the link address?

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

It's in the address bar. Just copy and paste it.

Hidden Image/Members Only