Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hypersonics and defence economics  (Read 76401 times)

Online scutty brown

So I didn't need a link.
You already knew she was there.
And how I prove that you don't know who killed Navalny is anyone's guess.
BTW Navalny was known to have had serious health issues and had used narcotics in the past.

If he had serious health problems he shouldn't have been in that strict regime prison anyway. But there again, in a free state he wouldn't have been imprisoned: leading a political opposition is not normally recognised as a crime. But if you're correct about his known serious health problems then jailing him on a jumped-up charge in a strict regime environment was inevitably going to kill him.

Offline cunnyhunt

BTW Navalny was known to have had serious health issues

So would you if you’d been poisoned on a flight.

No doubt it was the CIA in your world.  :rolleyes:

Online mills_and_bhuna

If he had serious health problems he shouldn't have been in that strict regime prison anyway. But there again, in a free state he wouldn't have been imprisoned: leading a political opposition is not normally recognised as a crime. But if you're correct about his known serious health problems then jailing him on a jumped-up charge in a strict regime environment was inevitably going to kill him.
He wasn't imprisoned for leading an opposition party.
He had about 2% support.
The leader of the Communist Party isn't in prison and he has much higher support (among Russians that is).
Then again he didn't collaborate with the CIA like Navalny or Volkov.

Online mills_and_bhuna

So would you if you’d been poisoned on a flight.

No doubt it was the CIA in your world.  :rolleyes:
You don't know if he was poisoned.
You're taking the word of Western intelligence services and their media mouthpieces.
It suits their agenda for him to be a martyr with a Hollywood documentary.
You should remember the people who are feeding you all this are the same people who killed Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, and plotted to kill Julian Assange. They probably killed their own President. You really think they care about Navalny or any other Russian's freedom?

Offline cunnyhunt

You don't know if he was poisoned.

Can you even write a shopping list without being convinced the CIA wrote ‘beans’ on it.  :crazy:

As for your prophet Assange, you have no idea of the man. I met him years ago and he’s just a self serving glory hunter. The man’s a cunt.

Offline WASA38

Can you even write a shopping list without being convinced the CIA wrote ‘beans’ on it.  :crazy:

As for your prophet Assange, you have no idea of the man. I met him years ago and he’s just a self serving glory hunter. The man’s a cunt.

cunnyhunt ?

Offline Followyourdick

I agree completely, but surely you’ve realised by now you need to ignore the twaddle that m and b comes up with.

Offline PumpDump

I agree completely, but surely you’ve realised by now you need to ignore the twaddle that m and b comes up with.
Yes, just believe in the BBC, they will tell you the truth.

Online mills_and_bhuna

Self serving glory hunter ?
He refused to  name his sources.
And has paid dearly with his loss of liberty and good health  on trumped up charges .
He could have thrown them under the bus but had principles he stood by so that you or I would have access to information that the State wanted hidden.
Clearly you would rather stay in the dark and be fed lies through a filter.
I'd rather know.
Of course the usual idiots will take you at your word since you've 'allegedly ' met him and must be considered the Oracle on all things Assange.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 08:13:32 pm by mills_and_bhuna »

Online mills_and_bhuna

You agree completely?
You've met him too?
Did he spill your pint?

Online chrishornx

read that a few times. Do you mean Assange is a cunt or someone else many may be thinking of

Online mills_and_bhuna

read that a few times. Do you mean Assange is a cunt or someone else many may be thinking of
If he meant me were you thinking of reporting him for hurling abuse at a fellow member? :lol:
Of course he meant Assange.
If not be needs to brush up on his communication skills.

Offline PepeMAGA

External Link/Members Only

Interesting as the French naval group were the original intended providers of the submarines for Australia before AUKUS replaced them... They might be the subs Australia was going to get.

Offline Squire Haggard

Maybe he killed himself.
Maybe a guard was paid off.
Guards can be unreliable . Remember Epstein?
They could have killed him at any time if you believe the BBC and CNN.
But they chose a time when the Munich warmongers get together was trying to exert political pressure to offset the stalemate for funding in the US Congress.
Very convenient.
And his widow just happened to have a rousing speech at the ready

This is an example of an idiots brain working in overdrive, trying hard to ''join the dots.''  :)

''Maybe a guard was paid off''  ''Maybe he killed himself.''

''But they chose a time when the Munich warmongers get together was trying to exert political pressure to offset the stalemate for funding in the US Congress.
Very convenient.''

So, ''he could have killed himself ''............''BUT THEY CHOSE A TIME WHEN THE MUNICH WARMONGERS GET TOGETHER.......'' :D :D :D

Its no wonder that so many people have him on ignore, since he posts unmitigated shite all over the threads.

Online RandomGuy99

Interesting as the French naval group were the original intended providers of the submarines for Australia before AUKUS replaced them... They might be the subs Australia was going to get.
The Australians were going to get nuclear subs. Those are non-nuclear. The US and UK agreed to let the Australians have nuclear submarines as they need to be equipping Australia ready for when the Chinese attack in the Pacific. It's only a matter of time before that happens.

Offline Blackpool Rock

This is an example of an idiots brain working in overdrive, trying hard to ''join the dots.''  :)

''Maybe a guard was paid off''  ''Maybe he killed himself.''

''But they chose a time when the Munich warmongers get together was trying to exert political pressure to offset the stalemate for funding in the US Congress.
Very convenient.''

So, ''he could have killed himself ''............''BUT THEY CHOSE A TIME WHEN THE MUNICH WARMONGERS GET TOGETHER.......'' :D :D :D

Its no wonder that so many people have him on ignore, since he posts unmitigated shite all over the threads.
It's a double whammy of having his head stuck too far down too many rabbit holes at the same time and also stuck up his own arse I guess  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline catweazle

While (of course) I have this imbecile on ignore  and never, ever click on " show the post" part of me is vicariously  interested to see how he reacts  when Putin waltzes into another 6 years of dictatorship by a swingeing  majority.

Offline PepeMAGA

The Australians were going to get nuclear subs. Those are non-nuclear. The US and UK agreed to let the Australians have nuclear submarines as they need to be equipping Australia ready for when the Chinese attack in the Pacific. It's only a matter of time before that happens.
No they were going to get diesel submarines
External Link/Members Only.

Online RandomGuy99

No they were going to get diesel submarines
External Link/Members Only.
But they're now getting nuclear powered ones as the US agreed that the UK could share the technology with them.

If they were getting diesels before then it could be the french are selling the Netherlands the ones they had spare.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 12:10:14 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline mr.bluesky

While (of course) I have this imbecile on ignore  and never, ever click on " show the post" part of me is vicariously  interested to see how he reacts  when Putin waltzes into another 6 years of dictatorship by a swingeing  majority.

Mills & bonehead will say it's all above board and legal and its only the Western governments that are currupt and you mustn't believe anything you read in the press or BBC   :crazy:. I think we should all have a whip round and send him to Russia as he clearly loves their leader. ( a one way ticket of course)

Offline RedKettle

Mills & bonehead will say it's all above board and legal and its only the Western governments that are currupt and you mustn't believe anything you read in the press or BBC   :crazy:. I think we should all have a whip round and send him to Russia as he clearly loves their leader. ( a one way ticket of course)

He would get quite a shock, it is nothing like the fantasy land that he has created in his head.

Offline PepeMAGA

But they're now getting nuclear powered ones as the US agreed that the UK could share the technology with them.

If they were getting diesels before then it could be the french are selling the Netherlands the ones they had spare.
Which is what I said in my original post  :hi:

Online RandomGuy99

Which is what I said in my original post  :hi:
You were correct.

It looks like NATO is finally waking up to the US losing interest in Europe and Europe having to stad on their own two feet and they're starting to invest in equipment but some of this kit is going to take a long time to deliver.

With the shift in the make up of the US population it might be a longer term shift as previously a lot of the US population were of European descent.  Now a lot of the recent immigrants to the US are from Asia, so they obviously aren't that bothered about Europe.

Online mills_and_bhuna

Why would I react.
None of my business who the Russian people want as their leader .
I'm certainly not going to swallow the shite we get fed in our mainstream media who paint him as a latterday Stalin.
These are the same people who fed us the Trump-Putin collusion hoax.
And the same people who claim that Biden is even remotely competent in his dotage.

Online mills_and_bhuna

Feel free. I'd rather visit St.Petersburg or Moscow than Los Angeles or Disneyworld any day of the week.

Online mills_and_bhuna

He would get quite a shock, it is nothing like the fantasy land that he has created in his head.
You been there?

Offline catweazle

Interestingly,  I have visited both Moscow and St Petersburg.

I was in Moscow in the Cold War era; while a hugely fascinating  place ( the Metro is incredible) it was also depressing.    The much-trumpted GUM "department " store,  which takes up one side of Red Square had very little  available. (Although you could buy a shot of vodka from little vending machines  in the walls).  Nothing happened before the Revolution , according to our guide. A local chap, on the Metro   wanted ti buy my jeans  from me.

St P, a few years ago, is a delightful place,  and utterly was touching to see the respect paid at the tombs of Tsar Nicholas  and his family.

Certainly  in Moscow at that time, and less so in  St P  I did feel under constant surveillance.

Offline Followyourdick

Yes, just believe in the BBC, they will tell you the truth.
Who do you believe then, G fucking Beebies?

Offline RedKettle

Interestingly,  I have visited both Moscow and St Petersburg.

I was in Moscow in the Cold War era; while a hugely fascinating  place ( the Metro is incredible) it was also depressing.    The much-trumpted GUM "department " store,  which takes up one side of Red Square had very little  available. (Although you could buy a shot of vodka from little vending machines  in the walls).  Nothing happened before the Revolution , according to our guide. A local chap, on the Metro   wanted ti buy my jeans  from me.

St P, a few years ago, is a delightful place,  and utterly was touching to see the respect paid at the tombs of Tsar Nicholas  and his family.

Certainly  in Moscow at that time, and less so in  St P  I did feel under constant surveillance.

I think it is a fantastic place to visit and Russians are generally lovely people. Ill served by their leadership.

I agree St Petersburg is lovely.

My comment about M&B was more around living there and suffering the heavy hand of the state.

Offline cunnyhunt

Met him in 2004/5 prior to WikiLeaks.

Offline cunnyhunt

If not be needs to brush up on his communication skills.
English is not my first language, although I can speak and translate several. No doubt the CIA taught me in your world.

Online mills_and_bhuna

Who do you believe then, G fucking Beebies?
Is that your best reply?
Oh, just looked at your previous offerings. It is.

Online mills_and_bhuna

English is not my first language, although I can speak and translate several. No doubt the CIA taught me in your world.
It was clear to me what you meant.
But it did seem to me that because Assange came over as a 'bit of a cunt' you deemed that it was okay to lock him up in a maximum security prison without trial for years at the behest of the American Security State.
If that's your idea of a free society then your criticism of Russia rings a little hollow
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 04:00:29 pm by mills_and_bhuna »

Offline Followyourdick

Is that your best reply?
Oh, just looked at your previous offerings. It is.
I don’t believe I was replying to you.

Online mills_and_bhuna

I don’t believe I was replying to you.
Oh I must have missed that bit in the forum rules.
Sorry :sarcastic:

Online chrishornx

Met him in 2004/5 prior to WikiLeaks.

cheers thought you were referring to someone else

Online RandomGuy99

The Russians are trying to hide their submarines in the Black Sea by using decoys.

I think if I was looking for a submarine to attack I'd be looking at the shapes in the sea not surrounded by concrete

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online scutty brown

The Russians are trying to hide their submarines in the Black Sea by using decoys.

I think if I was looking for a submarine to attack I'd be looking at the shapes in the sea not surrounded by concrete

Hidden Image/Members Only

If you're trying to manually guide in a sea-skimming missile at Mach1+ that may not be so easy as you think

Online RandomGuy99

If you're trying to manually guide in a sea-skimming missile at Mach1+ that may not be so easy as you think
You don't manually guide sea skimming missiles that are travelling at mach 1. It's a stationary target. You give the missile the GPS location and let it navigate itself there.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 10:39:00 am by RandomGuy99 »

Online scutty brown

You don't manually guide sea skimming missiles that are travelling at mach 1. It's a stationary target. You give the missile the GPS location and let it navigate itself there.

If they're using GPS then there would be no need for Russians to bother with the camouflage paint.

Online RandomGuy99

If they're using GPS then there would be no need for Russians to bother with the camouflage paint.
I think they're trying to protect laser guided bombs not missiles. Either guided from an aircraft or special forces on the ground but you'd still look for a submarine in water not surrounded by concrete.

Online scutty brown

I think they're trying to protect laser guided bombs not missiles. Either guided from an aircraft or special forces on the ground but you'd still look for a submarine in water not surrounded by concrete.

Trouble with that theory is I don't think the Ukrainians have any aircraft which they seeming willing to risk dropping bombs in defended territory. But if the risk is from aircraft laser guidance then the same problem as I originally said arises - manually guiding a bomb by laser from altitude isn't going to be easy, especially when the dummy is on the quay, but the real thing is alongside the quay.
I do wonder if whether with the right paint and some kind of thermal emitters whether they're trying to spoof the terminal guidance infrared matching in the Storm Shadow/SCALP which seems to be the current favourite attack method.

Online RandomGuy99

Trouble with that theory is I don't think the Ukrainians have any aircraft which they seeming willing to risk dropping bombs in defended territory. But if the risk is from aircraft laser guidance then the same problem as I originally said arises - manually guiding a bomb by laser from altitude isn't going to be easy, especially when the dummy is on the quay, but the real thing is alongside the quay.
I do wonder if whether with the right paint and some kind of thermal emitters whether they're trying to spoof the terminal guidance infrared matching in the Storm Shadow/SCALP which seems to be the current favourite attack method.
You could use a drone with a laser designator on it. Once the operator of the drone has identified the target the drone could take care of automatically keeping the laser on the target.

Online RandomGuy99

I think they're right especially after Russia wiped out one of their important power stations this week.

Offline badsin

BBC News - Iran-Israel attack latest: Iran launches drones at Israel in retaliatory attack - BBC News
Iran attacking Israel  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

BBC News - Iran-Israel attack latest: Iran launches drones at Israel in retaliatory attack - BBC News
Iran attacking Israel  :hi:
Not good, hopefully it's not going to escalate further

Online jackdaw

Not good, hopefully it's not going to escalate further

Agreed.

But realistically what are the chances of it not escalating further? My guess “not very good, less than 50 percent.

Offline PepeMAGA

Agreed.

But realistically what are the chances of it not escalating further? My guess “not very good, less than 50 percent.
At least Iran is Shia majority, so hopefully that will limit involvement from some others in the region.
Problem is you have Iran and it's proxies, Ukraine and Taiwan all at the same time potentially... Makes a world war much more possible, particularly with the weak leadership in the west at the moment.

Online RandomGuy99

At least Iran is Shia majority, so hopefully that will limit involvement from some others in the region.
Problem is you have Iran and it's proxies, Ukraine and Taiwan all at the same time potentially... Makes a world war much more possible, particularly with the weak leadership in the west at the moment.
Russia stirring shit up to distract from Ukraine. They're going to win that one this year.