Author Topic: TS Melyna Merlin - Marylebone - Simply Fantastic!  (Read 8950 times)

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

Paid Melyna a visit on Thursday afternoon - not much to add to her several already glowing reviews - what you see is very much what you get, but it really is her wonderfully friendly, unaffected and hugely enthusiastic demeanour which makes her such a joy - added to this she is not only hot as fuck but she is also one seriously horny girl who really enjoys sex!!

I booked her for an hour at her rate of £200 - I had asked her if she could wear her little denim Daisy Dukes and she duly obliged - when I asked for a drink on arrival I was presented with an array of spirits  - opted for a vodka redbull lol - passionate French kissing though out - her cock sprang to life almost instantly and remained rock solid through out - mutual oral (without) and mutual sex in more ways than I can remember (both in her living room and then her mirror lined bedroom), she really is truly versatile and seems to enjoy both getting fucked and fucking equally (I was in heaven with either.....couldn't decide which I was enjoying most - and got the impression neither could she - I think we must have each fucked the other three times before I finally exploded with her fucking me on my back, arse high and legs spread wide, while simultaneously stroking away at my well lubed cock - suffice to say, this particular ending was about as intense as it gets!

We each showered (stack of clean towels on a chair outside the bathroom - always a good sign) then chilled and chatted (well, attempted to chat - she really does have practically zero English!) naked on her sofa - once the sex was over she rather cutely kept her cock tucked away underneath the whole time - even when walking - quite a trick, perhaps made easier by the size of her phenomenal thighs!  :wacko: Eventually it was me that decided that I really ought to get dressed and make tracks....long, lingering snog at her doorway before exiting (still somewhat light headed) onto the street well in excess of an hour after I had earlier entered.

I've been at this game for a considerable number of years now and have had a great number of fantastic encounters (including Sofia twice some 10 or eleven years ago when she first came on the scene, Julie Lopes and my personal all time favourite Deisy Rocha (who I saw three times, both in London and once in Paris where she normally resides), Thursday afternoon with Miss Merlin what right up there with the very, very best of these and will live long in my memory!

Oh, and she says she'll be heading back to Sao Paulo in April



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tim.smith


Offline ptt67

If you simply do a google video search you'll find the full length versions on a number of sights  :cool: Bear in mind, her porn days seem to have been a few years ago and as others have pointed out, her face is a whole lot more feminine now - simply stunning! Just like the selfies on her LTS ad page

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Lp1975

Thanks for your review - and for all other reviews about this lady.

It seems like she has become a bit of a favourite suddenly in the last few weeks!

Definitely very tempting…. Is she naturally more top or more bottoms? I know they all tend to say versatile but does she come across more one way than the other?

And I wonder how she compares with the other all time favourite of Sophia? Anyone who can compare and contrast?

Thanks!

Offline ptt67

Thanks for your review - and for all other reviews about this lady.

It seems like she has become a bit of a favourite suddenly in the last few weeks!

Definitely very tempting…. Is she naturally more top or more bottoms? I know they all tend to say versatile but does she come across more one way than the other?

And I wonder how she compares with the other all time favourite of Sophia? Anyone who can compare and contrast?

Thanks!

One of the things I enjoyed most about my time with Melyna was that she really did seem to enjoy both fucking and being fucked equally - which is quite a rare find! I have seen Sophia twice - although around 10 years ago when she first arrived on the scene here - she too (as you probably know) is truly versatile ....both girls seem to be all about giving as well as receiving pleasure! I guess the main difference is that Sophia has excellent English so all sorts of conversation is possible which adds to her appeal. For what it's worth they both have pretty similar sized cocks.

Hope this helps

Offline Lp1975

One of the things I enjoyed most about my time with Melyna was that she really did seem to enjoy both fucking and being fucked equally - which is quite a rare find! I have seen Sophia twice - although around 10 years ago when she first arrived on the scene here - she too (as you probably know) is truly versatile ....both girls seem to be all about giving as well as receiving pleasure! I guess the main difference is that Sophia has excellent English so all sorts of conversation is possible which adds to her appeal. For what it's worth they both have pretty similar sized cocks.

Hope this helps

Thanks - very helpful… enough to make me find a time to meet her!

Agree completely with you that it is rare - because some times she would say one thing, but when the crunch time comes, you realise what she says is not always what she does…


Offline Lp1975

Just wondering if anyone has managed to see or contact Melyna in last few weeks?

I tried a couple of times on WhatsApp but I never heard back from her.

Thanks.


Offline TheMagnet

Just wondering if anyone has managed to see or contact Melyna in last few weeks?

I tried a couple of times on WhatsApp but I never heard back from her.

Thanks.

I saw her twice last week, no issues getting in contact with her, comms were straight forward as always.

Offline Lp1975

I saw her twice last week, no issues getting in contact with her, comms were straight forward as always.

Thanks for that.

I guess you have built up a good relationship with her and are on her trusted list…

No luck for me - sent her another message today but she just gave a quick one line reply, and never heard back from her…

And twice in one week - wow she must be quite something?!


Offline samtor


Offline ptt67

Does she cum?

I'm sure she does, but generally for the usual £50 extra (that's what she quoted me)....I didn't fork out for that - never do - I'm pretty sure Magnet mentioned her cumming on his second visit in an earlier review
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 01:38:50 pm by ptt67 »

Offline ptt67

Thanks for that.

I guess you have built up a good relationship with her and are on her trusted list…

No luck for me - sent her another message today but she just gave a quick one line reply, and never heard back from her…

And twice in one week - wow she must be quite something?!

That would rather suggest that she has become very popular (unsurprisingly) and has already established sufficient business from repeat customers...no advice other than to persevere...