Author Topic: Jenny @Thai Massage Therapy Ketley Telford  (Read 809 times)

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
Booked to see Jenny for 60 mins massage (£45).

External Link/Members Only

Jenny is in her 20s, voluptuous, curvy with large breasts (D cup and natural I think, although I did not get a proper feel), long hair, and pretty face.

The hot oil massage started off ok, I had my cock laid back for easy access. She had agreed HE at the start and although I encouraged her to start teasing early on it was clear she has a routine she likes to stick with. After 20 mins or so she got between my legs (me still on my front) and began to play with my wedding tackle for about 10 min - very nice - with me on my knees at one point to allow reaching under. On turn over, Jenny concentrated on my legs and then moved to oiling up my cock again and going at it quite fast. She had good technique with massaging my cock and balls. I managed to slow her down a couple of times when I was close to shooting my load, but for me she seemed too eager to finish me off when there was still 15 mins or so left on the clock. So I lost control and spunked - to be fair it was an intense ejaculation with cum flying over the edge of the table but I would have liked to have lasted longer. During the hand job she allowed touching over her leggings. After that there was some gentle massage and when I was dressing there was 10 min of the hour left. I guess they need to allow time for clean up and change over, but it added to my feeling of being rushed. The HE was also £30 and I would normally want to pay 20, but by that time I was already in the room - and I found her to be an attractive sexy girl so I went ahead.

Out of curiousity I asked if she would do more. I think she might but I could not understand the details of what she was saying ....other than it would be expensive.  I have been dithering been neutral and positive. Jenny scrapes a positive - details above I hope will assist others in making their decision on whether to give her a go. Probably worth a visit if you like a curvy, large breasted thai in her 20s to wank you off.
 

Offline watsey

Thanks for the review.
Sounds borderline on neutral.
So the link suggests she is at Walsall.
Is it another branch of the same business or has she relocated ?

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
yeah, the web address does suggest a link to a business in Walsall. Jenny said she is here 'til April and previously worked some where else .....possibly B'ham but I can't recall now.

Offline Tightpants

I am pretty sure the shop is also owned by the same person as the Thai massage shop in Ablewell St, Walsall.