Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca Premium - Wallsend  (Read 1280 times)

Offline elfy72

Bianca Premium

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £60

Comms
Usual great communication from Premium.

Punt
Bianca was hiding behind the door as usual, she was wearing a tight top and small leather mini skirt so it was a nice change from the range of lingerie the girls I’ve seen wearing so far. The clothes really accentuated the shape of her body. The tight top looked great over her tits and her pert bum looked great in the little skirt. She is a pretty girl with a great looking body.

We moved into the bedroom and chatted while we both undressed. We jumped on the bed and she got straight down to a BJ, no messing about here. Here technique was really good and plenty of attention on my balls.

I returned the favour, her pussy was fully shaven and tasted great. We then grabbed a condom and started in missionary. Bianca played with her clit as we fucked and said she’d had an orgasm. Little bit of LFK but nothing amazing.

We moved over to doggie and got a great view of that pert bum, looked great as I could also look in the mirror in the wardrobe unit to watch us fuck.

We then moved to 69 for a bit and then moved so Bianca was just sucking my cock, I helped along a bit and came in her mouth, she made sure she got every drop then disappeared to get rid of my deposit.

We talked as we both dressed and she showed me to the door with a kiss and thanking me for coming. Had a great time and another Premium girl for the repeat list. 

Offline johnr1

Nice review  Elfy I had mixed feelings about seeing her when reading some reviews but took the plunge a few weeks ago and my experiance was much the same as yours
a great booking with a nice girl and amazing skills

Offline toon972

Yeh Bianca is very good, seen her a few times and never been disappointed.