External Link/Members OnlyLocation: Birmingham
I had read many reviews of Vicky Toria on here and having not been able to contact Lola Bell I though I would give Vicky a try.
I contacted her easily by phone and made an appointment for 11am on Saturday. I arrived a little early but she was still getting. Not a problem I was happy to wait. Just before 11 she directed me towards her apartment and it was easy enough to find her door. Once in Vicky was very chatty and apologised she couldn’t see me earlier. I thought she was attractive, not the usual type I would go for and a big arse but I’m no oil painting so no complaints here.
Sat on the sofa and asked what I wanted, first half was sensual massage then second half would be lingham massage. A quick nip to the loo and when I returned Vicky was already naked.
Off with the clothes and face down on the massage table for some gentle strokes and plenty of stroking the balls to keep me interested. Turnover at the halfway point and she said I needed to concentrate and not cum too soon. She didn’t really keep on edge and I had to keep asking her to slow down, she said we have 20 minutes you need to not cum for 20 minutes. This wouldn’t be a problem when you have a pro like Lola Bell teasing you who really knows how to edge you but Vicky really kept wanking quite hard and it was difficult to hold back. Apparently 13 mins and I blew my load and she looked really upset that I hadn’t ‘worked with her’ to hold back longer. She then offered a head massage and then offered a shower which was gladly accepted.
I mentioned I would be back in the area in March and she said I could try and book again.
I would be tempted to return but I was a little put off with the lack of slow teasing and the almost off attitude that I had cum too soon.
For me is a neutral bordering positive.
Touching was allowed but not the pussy which wasn’t a problem. £80 for an hour I thought was good value too.
I suppose sometimes you don’t always click with everyone and I may have been spoilt by Lola, just a shame I wasn’t able to contact her.