Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Asian friendly Punt around Blackburn Bolton area?  (Read 1026 times)

Offline antoniogracias007

Hi all,

Recently I’ve noticed that not many girls wants to see Asian guys (Indian,Pakistani) it’s understandable and comes down to personal choice of course but does anyone know a decent punt around Blackburn Bolton area that will meet?

Thanks

Offline Curiousjj2000

Id be interested too - I saw a Young Indian/ Pakistani girl back in 2016 media city. Cant remember her name / AW profile. She was a uni student at the time.

Offline Hemlock47

Id be interested too - I saw a Young Indian/ Pakistani girl back in 2016 media city. Cant remember her name / AW profile. She was a uni student at the time.

It must be hard getting a punt. Member for a year and not 1 review

Offline TomTank

I think he means he is Asian and looking for a punt with somewhere that doesn't ban Asians .....

Slightly further afield, Roses Retreat Prestwich and Baileys Rochdale would be my recommendations .....

Offline Mancunian99

Hi all,

Recently I’ve noticed that not many girls wants to see Asian guys (Indian,Pakistani) it’s understandable and comes down to personal choice of course but does anyone know a decent punt around Blackburn Bolton area that will meet?

Thanks

I have noticed on some profiles that women do not see asians or black men but to say that there are many that do this is a big exaggeration. I'd say 80% would see men of any race!

Offline Sweep70

Why don't you try junoskinkyboots in Bolton, says on her profile race, colour,creed,religion,not an issue

Offline GingerNuts

Why don't you try junoskinkyboots in Bolton, says on her profile race, colour,creed,religion,not an issue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Blackburn?
The very reason there are so many Romanians in the town is to cater for the local Asian populace
The girls may not like doing it, but they'll take the money

Offline bumlover2021

Hi all,

Thanks

I was actually speaking to a girl about this topic the other day, and she said that as an Asian herself she's found clients who are Asian respect her less and tend to push her boundaries, etc try to rim her or face fuck or spit at her and on her profile it states she doesn't offer that. I'm aware that not all Asian guys push boundaries but in her opinion 7\10 guys do.