Author Topic: Pinkie - Malvern  (Read 573 times)

Online James59


External Link/Members Only

After reading Fishermans report and being in Malvern for the day, I decided to see for myself what the £80:00 offer involved, having only had fully clothed HE before with her

I contacted Pinkie by Text on the Monday and booked in for a Tuesday appointment with her, communication was quick and her comment” I will make you very happy” got me in the mood

A few minutes later she confirmed her full address, I have seen her previously, so knew how to get to her

The venue as reported is a small house in Malvern Link. On arrival I texted to say I was there slightly early, but not a problem and as I approached the door, Pinkie let me in
She lead me into her massage room, which is now upstairs it was nice and warm and welcoming, with a proper massage table.

I handed Pinkie £60 for the session. Pinkie did not mention £80.00 fully naked service as Fishermans report had indicated. I was waiting for Pinkie to suggest this, but it did not happen, and wasn’t mentioned at all during the session
I undressed and at the same time Pinkie took her bra off, Pinkie has a lovely body, she’s petite with lovely breasts and nipples, which were slightly erect as was I

Pinkie asked me to lay on my front and then opened my legs so she could  stroking my bottom and balls, very enjoyable indeed.

We didn’t do much talking, as previously Pinkie talked considerably. I have to say the massage was pretty gentle, but this did’t bother me unduly.

As previously reported there were occasional strokes between the legs.

I should think after about 50 mins I was asked to turn over, at this stage I was expecting to be asked about the fully naked option but it wasn’t forthcoming which was slightly disappointing to be honest

I was by this time very hard and Pinkie did comment, while I am not massively endowed the girth seemed bigger than normal and she said I had a nice Penis.

After some minutes I came with Pinkie gently giving me Hand relief.

I was disappointed that I didn’t get to see her naked and touch her between her legs, but she did say it wasn’t something she did, which is in contradiction with Fishermans report.

While the massage was ok, I would not consider returning

Offline temptation

Thanks for the review you have saved me a visit. I was tempted after the other review but yours confirms my experience of her.