Author Topic: SolitaireXxX - Northwich/Winsford  (Read 2814 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6483276) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Roscoe111

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So my return after a bit of a break!  Solitaire has been on my HL for a while, but I did spot a recent negative review.  I’d loosely planned the trip, had the horn today so I went through with it!
Be assured I’m no fanboy, nor would I dispute the post of the guy who walked!  These things are subjective, so here’s my experience! 
House was in a nice area and easy to find.  Door opened (my expectations had been managed by the other review) but personally, I thought she looked around her age- maybe no head turner- but neither am I!  In I went!   Cats- yep, she has 2- I was asked if I was allergic- which I’m not, but if you are, this SP isn’t for you!
The house- yeah, it was untidy and evident of a recent move and no will to unpack.  I have been in worse places!  Could use a tidy and the hoover… but I wasn’t there to judge that.  Solitaire asked if I was okay for time… as she likes a chat!  I’m chatty, though I appreciate this would be difficult for some, anyway, 5 mins of small talk which didn’t bother me- and seemed to put her at ease somewhat!
Solitaire herself, like I said, age was accurate and she doesn’t do much make up, that said, I’d say 6/10 facially!  Personally I found her attractive enough to proceed.  Her body is that of a 42yo woman, but she was clean and fresh, and a bit of hair which again, I like!  Nice natural boobs, and a great arse in my opinion! 
My thing is anal, hard to find a good experience with that, but Solitaire was fabulous, finished in the bag and left happy!  £70 all in was good value IMO!
She’s not for everyone, but I’d deffo go back as I like the council house milf thing!!  The house was a dump (personally that doesn’t fuss me) the lady was clean and no stale smoke!  The house isn’t very warm, so that’s probably why the track suit was on!  She was in a the outfit in her pics underneath!  I was happy with that!

Offline Captain caveman 69

Thanks for that info .... i take you had anal 😏  very reasonable price. :hi:
 

Offline WelshClipper

Now offering 9 nights bareback for a good cause. Bit dicey in my view.





Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Captain caveman 69

Now offering 9 nights bareback for a good cause. Bit dicey in my view.





Hidden Image/Members Only
Thats got to be the most deranged post ive ever seen on aw. Six thousand pound to shag a middle aged chubby bird for 9 nights bareback  :dash:...... you'd probably be bored shitless after 3 😁.....oh and its going to charity ....like fuck it is