Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia of Plaistow  (Read 690 times)

Offline puntingking

my review (of her last year) = https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323628.0

I understand that she is back for 2022 and is currently doing new bookings for fbsm.

Has anyone on here been to see her this year? if so, is her standard of massage remains high and still really good?

Offline kaj314

my review (of her last year) = https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323628.0

I understand that she is back for 2022 and is currently doing new bookings for fbsm.

Has anyone on here been to see her this year? if so, is her standard of massage remains high and still really good?

Havent managed a booking this year, but guessing by how quickly she seems to be getting booked up, answer is probably yes.

I'm quite spontaneous when wanting fbsm hence why i havent managed to book.

Offline puntingking

Havent managed a booking this year, but guessing by how quickly she seems to be getting booked up, answer is probably yes.

I'm quite spontaneous when wanting fbsm hence why i havent managed to book.

I am surprised by that as that it don't appear that she is not advertising her massage services on Gumtree anymore.  I can't see where she advertised her massage services elsewhere, to my knowledge it don't appear that she don't advertised her services on any sites. It could just be from her regulars customers keeping her booked up from before that she feels she does not need to advertised her services on websites such as Gumtree. 

Offline kaj314

I am surprised by that as that it don't appear that she is not advertising her massage services on Gumtree anymore.  I can't see where she advertised her massage services elsewhere, to my knowledge it don't appear that she don't advertised her services on any sites. It could just be from her regulars customers keeping her booked up from before that she feels she does not need to advertised her services on websites such as Gumtree.

i def havent noticed any new ads. regulars are most likely, she is obviously doing something right and works for her without too much effort to broadcast.