External Link/Members OnlyNaked massage plus HE. Total £100 for 1 hour.
Comms - Usual excellent response via Text.
Location - On busy main road with parking on left as you approach shop situated on right hand side. Plenty of side roads with parking available.
On entrance to shop, reception is on the left.
Helen - young slim Chinese girl. Wearing a mask. Black leggings and black top. Short hair. Very pleasant and very chatty. Keen to please.
Trained masseuse.
Paid £60 to receptionist and then introduced to Helen. Took off shoes and followed her upstairs.
Service - Helen left me to undress and get onto standard massage bed, face down. She appeared about a minute later.
Massage started on neck, shoulders and lower back with Helen standing at my head.
Helen checking massage ok and seemed very keen to please. Massage was very good and could tell she has done this
before. After about 15 minutes I suggested she get naked and handed over the usual £40. She stripped to reveal and
slim fit body, closely shaved pussy and decent size boobs. Not small and not big - somewhere between Sophie and Coco.
Massage continued and it became obvious very quickly she was not experienced in the more sensual massage techniques.
So, gave her some instruction and she quickly got into it. Didn't mind touching but clearly a bit nervous. So I didn't push things
but took a more gentle approach of encouragement.
Turned over and she oiled me up to begin happy ending. Leaning over from the side so I could explore with my fingers.
Again needed a bit of guidance but I quickly came and by this time she had got quite wet and was clearly enjoying the attention from me.
Cleaned up and she continued massage to my legs and lower back. I encouraged her in reach unders and cc swipes which she
enjoyed and this now intermixed with a good massage technique.
Overall a good experience with someone who I think will get better each day and so would have no hesitation to return.
Cheers