Author Topic: Raquel at LaMaison Bury  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Wendenstreet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Time: 30 mins
 Cost: £40+ 20reception

 Extras: OWO £10


 After handing over the money I was finally alone with Raquel.  Briefly greeted again, exchanged names and such.  Next I had a quick shower (I always take a long shower at home beforehand anyway, so it's short)

 

 Now it started with kissing and fondling while standing.  And she can do that: Very tender, varied kisses, sucking on the lips and occasionally hinting at tongues.  She also has no fear of contact of any kind. On the contrary, I had the feeling that she really enjoys all my touches.

 Then off to bed, more kissing and making each other hot with all your body.  Slowly the action concentrated further down and went over to soulful French without much use of hands and every now and then lascivious eye contact.

  Short break with more kisses.  Then blown a little more demanding.



 Before she saddled up, she took my hand, put a small dab of Flutschi on my fingers and I was allowed to prepare her with it.  I found it very cool and I hadn't had it like that before.  The ride followed with a lot of closeness, slowly at first with kisses and her feet on my thighs (love that!), later she picked up speed a bit and sat up straight.  At this point I have to mention again that she really is an amazing sight from head to toe.


 Finally she asked me in the doggy.  You don't say no, do you?

  Omfg, that butt... I actually wanted to turn it over again, but I never got around to it.  She made me twitch for a really long time and then put me back on my back for a thorough cleaning.

 After that we continued kissing (I just couldn't get enough) and chatted briefly, which unfortunately didn't go beyond rudimentary topics due to the language difficulties.  But that didn't really diminish the sympathy.  Another quick shower, getting dressed, a warm farewell with the threat of further visits, etc.


 Conclusion: My best experience for a long time.  I have to repeat!  If you like GF6 and treat girls with respect, you should definitely visit them.  If you can't do the latter, please don't.
Banned reason: Tout or just obsessed.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 09:48:32 am by GingerNuts »

Offline Wendenstreet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1

External Link/Members Only


Time: 30 mins
 Cost: £40+ 20reception

 Extras: OWO £10


 After handing over the money I was finally alone with Raquel.  Briefly greeted again, exchanged names and such.  Next I had a quick shower (I always take a long shower at home beforehand anyway, so it's short)

 

 Now it started with kissing and fondling while standing.  And she can do that: Very tender, varied kisses, sucking on the lips and occasionally hinting at tongues.  She also has no fear of contact of any kind. On the contrary, I had the feeling that she really enjoys all my touches.

 Then off to bed, more kissing and making each other hot with all your body.  Slowly the action concentrated further down and went over to soulful French without much use of hands and every now and then lascivious eye contact.

  Short break with more kisses.  Then blown a little more demanding.



 Before she saddled up, she took my hand, put a small dab of Flutschi on my fingers and I was allowed to prepare her with it.  I found it very cool and I hadn't had it like that before.  The ride followed with a lot of closeness, slowly at first with kisses and her feet on my thighs (love that!), later she picked up speed a bit and sat up straight.  At this point I have to mention again that she really is an amazing sight from head to toe.


 Finally she asked me in the doggy.  You don't say no, do you?

  Omfg, that butt... I actually wanted to turn it over again, but I never got around to it.  She made me twitch for a really long time and then put me back on my back for a thorough cleaning.

 After that we continued kissing (I just couldn't get enough) and chatted briefly, which unfortunately didn't go beyond rudimentary topics due to the language difficulties.  But that didn't really diminish the sympathy.  Another quick shower, getting dressed, a warm farewell with the threat of further visits, etc.


 Conclusion: My best experience for a long time.  I have to repeat!  If you like GF6 and treat girls with respect, you should definitely visit them.  If you can't do the latter, please don't.
Banned reason: Tout or just obsessed.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wendenstreet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
100% repeat factor she's only here this week so I have to go see her again
Banned reason: Tout or just obsessed.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Clitheroelad


Offline Wendenstreet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Tout or just obsessed.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline suede

Don't want to o fork out £70  or a boring  20 minutes  :(

Offline Blackpool Rock

Im sceptical.
I saw her a couple of times late last year, the review sounds like my experience

Offline Wendenstreet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I saw her a couple of times late last year, the review sounds like my experience


I Go this week again…
Banned reason: Tout or just obsessed.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wendenstreet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I saw her a couple of times late last year, the review sounds like my experience


Addictive and repetition factor 100%
Banned reason: Tout or just obsessed.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline B16M0

Damn she's busy, tried to get booking today but fully booked.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Damn she's busy, tried to get booking today but fully booked.
Yeah that's what happens when a girl gets a couple of good reviews



Offline Wendenstreet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Tout or just obsessed.
Banned by: daviemac