Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff-Kate  (Read 1367 times)

6 review(s) for Cardiff-Kate (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Yung yin

Price: 100 for 30 mins
Services: OWO, titwank, covered doggy

The meet happened way back sometime in June of last year. Didn't review back then as it was quite a forgettable punt. I was the earliest booking of the day and unfortunately she was a good 40 mins late for the booking. I had to wait on the streets in one of the hottest days in the year, not great for my age. She was apologetic about it and seemed nice enough, but even the service seemed bit rushed as she tried to wank me more than owo. Ultimately due to tardiness have to rate this neutral.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bonio

I thought reviews had to be more recent than that. Would be good to know what you thought of looks/size/age etc as well.

Offline justalad

I thought reviews had to be more recent than that. Would be good to know what you thought of looks/size/age etc as well.
6 months for existing members, 12 months for new members.

Either way, the review is useful.

Offline Yung yin

Thought it was allowed within 12 months. Apologies was not aware of the time frame limit. From what I remembered she was probably a size 12 and looked early 40s.

Offline Bonio

Thought it was allowed within 12 months. Apologies was not aware of the time frame limit. From what I remembered she was probably a size 12 and looked early 40s.

No, I think you're right. Thanks for the update on size and age  :thumbsup:

Offline justalad

No, I think you're right. Thanks for the update on size and age  :thumbsup:
Unless something has changed, rule 4 below:

4 Reviews

A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).