Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jenny OWO CIM - Newcastle  (Read 9305 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6471586) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dweeb

External Link/Members Only+   External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last week at well known block of flats near Centre of Life in Newcastle.

I was in the mood and checked AW and there wasnt many options, no one on from my HL, no one well reviewed. I saw Jenny and thought I’d take a chance as she offers OWO and only charges £60 for 30 mins which is a price usually only found with agencies these days.

COMMS - Good, she got back to me straight away, and was available at short notice. She sent me a confirmation message half an hour before.

LOCATION - Busy city centre but a large block of flats so doesn’t look odd going in and out.

GIRL - I wasn’t sure what to expect as most of her face is covered by a decorative mask in her photos. I was relieved when she opened the door. She’s pretty, not drop dead gorgeous but still attractive. She has herself down as 26, I’d put her more in her early 30s. She’s average height, was wearing a stocking and black underwear set. Slim body, lovely skin. She was nice and chatty - her English is passable. She was very smiley and welcoming.

The Punt - I handed over the cash straight away and she put her arms around me and we engaged in some very steamy FK, lots of tongue, she gets very up close and personal. She kept whispering “Mi Amour” which led me to believe her stated nationality of Bolivian is the truth and not one of the Roms posing as South American, which I’ve ran into before.

She started stripping down and pushed me down onto the bed where she gave me good OWO. She kept wiping her mouth with kitchen roll, which was new to me, but she kept the eye contact up and stroked my body while she did it so she seemed engaged, the kitchen roll thing was odd though.

I asked for a 69 and assumed the position. She was clean and fresh and seemed to have applied a small amount of scent down there which was a nice touch. She’s VERY responsive. Making nice moans and moving around my tongue more and more, to the point she was practically lying on my face and grinding my mouth and nose - that was hot as fuck. She seemed very very into it - I tried to signal to her that I wanted to move onto sex but she kept going and didn’t notice. I had to raise my voice to tell her I needed to fuck her. She got up into reverse cowgirl position - it was then I noticed that at some point she had already applied a condom. She honestly must have put that on with ninja speed because there was no pausing. I genuinely didn’t know it was on as I was so focussed on the face grinding I was receiving!

She went in Reverse cowgirl and gave me the ride of my life - she might be good at acting but we both seemed very much into this from start to finish, the level of intensity was high. I leaned forward and cupped her tits while she rode, which she responded to with her body. I came in the bag and she kept asking me if I have a girlfriend while giggling and gave me more passionate FK.

I got dressed and gave her another kiss then left.

10/10. No hesitation, for that relatively low price for an independent, she gave me the best experience Ive had with the possible exception of Arianna - she was certainly on that level for me.

She leaves today but has said she’ll be back in a month or two. Fingered crossed she sticks to that.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 12:15:52 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The site works on AW numbers so if you post the AW link with the number in any previous reviews show automatically beneath the post.  :hi:

Offline Dweeb

No worries will start posting the number link instead.  :hi:

Offline dexpunt

If she is comparable to Ariana I will have to make a booking ASAP

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review, praise indeed if she is up there with Arianna.
I've not used AW for ages, gonna add her to what was a shrinking AW list. :hi:

Offline thekman100

I take it CIM was extra? Or included? Thanks.

Offline Dweeb

Not sure tbh, I didn't ask I like to finish during sex, so didn't cross my mind.