Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoey - Northern Belles - Doncaster  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Beargf

External Link/Members Only

Hi seen Zoey last weekend in January.
Went for 30 mins @ £80.
Place is well known if you've been on high street in Doncaster wasn't busy that day buzzed the flat number let straight in got to door usual hiding behind door when in side quite surprised with what was in front of me as there was no pics up at this point on web site.
Zoey is quite slim with small tits but a nice well rounded arse age wise i'd say was about right facially it ticked my box and tbh quite good 8/10 same for the body 8/10.
The meet was quite outstanding started of with a lot of dfk and then exploring each others bodies the oral was great long deep strokes and plenty of spit after a good 5 to 10 mins of this on with the mack and she got on top and the best view was reverse cowgirl after a bit changed to doggy and after pounding for about 10 mins in what is the best arse i've seen for a while the sap started to rise and i took it out and she turned round so i could finish in her mouth.
Overall the meet was fantastic and the girl is great will be going back for a for another go maybe an hour next time.

Offline BJrimmer

Thanks for the review mate. When you mention about the oral “long deep strokes”….does she use her hand to go up & down over the bell end? Im just asking because that’s exactly how I like my cock to be sucked. Cheers!

Offline Beargf

To be honest pal it was a mixture of both hand and mouth with a bit of teasing of the bell end with tongue and fingers all in all couldn't complain.