Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Scarlett MK rushed  (Read 1056 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6130194) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

She's considerably chunkier than the pictures and a good deal older so moderate your expectations. They are strategically shot to hide stuff. The two shots below look most representative.

Very friendly at the outset and gave good vibes. Started on the bed with snogging and fingering for a couple of minutes. She moved down to owo. Her technique is to go sloppy on the head and wank the shaft. She rocked the bed hard as she heaved at me. She was looking to start sex very soon and I had to keep her on task. While it lasted, the blow job was quite good.

Then she rubbered up for the shag. She felt quite tight at first. She was heaving her weight on me. Got a bit sweaty. She said "come on". Then we switched position and she was giving it more "come on". By this stage it had deteriorated from quite a good opening into a mechanical fuck doll scenario and I lost all interest. I pulled away. I'm sure if I had tried any longer, she'd have gotten shitty with me.

The watch said 15 minutes had gone by allowing for a slight delay getting undressed etc.

This is real conveyor belt crap. Overpriced. I'd say avoid.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 08:24:00 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Marvelous

Sorry it didn't work out for you.

I think i remember having to slow her down as she was hyper.  Does look like she put a bit off timber on from when i saw her.

Did you see any others?

I had a thriller with Elle at Annabellas on her first day back this week much better then my first meet and as i was waiting in the hub square Dollar walked past me in her civvies looking hot as fuck. :rose:

Offline bedhedred

I had a thriller with Jaimee just before this shitshow.

She now has a massive mirror for viewing the action. She was dressed as the bride in white lingerie. She joked that "this is my first time". 😂 I hummed 🎵 "like a virgin, touched for the very first time" 🎶

Then she added, "my first time this hour" 😉

We played various forms of "hide the sausage" in front of the mirror. Great fun. Big tongues snog fest it was.

Did Dollar say hello?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 10:51:11 pm by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

Also I went to try out Regina in Tottenham. I got in the door. She looked very different. Quite old. Different hair colour. I hadn't got far into her flat when I caught a tiny glimpse of a bloke in another room. I got spooked and left immediately. No way I'm going through with a punt with some bloke there. Especially if he's not a client humping another girl in the flat.

Offline Marvelous

Also I went to try out Regina in Tottenham. I got in the door. She looked very different. Quite old. Different hair colour. I hadn't got far into her flat when I caught a tiny glimpse of a bloke in another room. I got spooked and left immediately. No way I'm going through with a punt with some bloke there. Especially if he's not a client humping another girl in the flat.

Regina does look a bit older and has a hardened/rough look about her but her service was good.

Dont blame you for walking the only time i stayed when a bloke was present was years ago it was a chinese bloke half my size with a big smile on his face   :) so i didn't mind. Don't think id hang around with some rough looking EE blokes about. :D

Offline bedhedred

I'm following your leads at the moment. Vip Ola is hard to book. If you delay the decision, she is taken for the next 4 hours.

I reckon there are 2 other polskas with her on Bath Rd but one is sketchy with no info, and I think you got rejected for dfk by the other one, so I decided that it all didn't add up to being worth the trip to the out edges of the terminals.

Hot and Keen is beyond frustrating. I thought I had a booking in principle and then she ghosted me. Then next day she texts me offering an opportunity. There was a back and forth ping pong. I thought we agreed a time, then 2 minutes later she decided that she is not working after all  :dash:

I deleted her from the HL for being indecisive. I'm not risking a train ticket to there plus there's no real B plans in the back of beyond if she forgets where she left her work phone.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 11:22:13 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Bornslippy

Have you met hot and keen previously mate

Offline bedhedred

Have you met hot and keen previously mate

No.
Marv recommended. I've not got as far as confirming a booking with her and now I've lost interest. Her location is Hemel plus a 2 mile journey so I won't proceed on the basis of patchy comms.

Offline Bornslippy

As previously discussed she is not a stunner but I loved fucking her. no longer have my client in the area so haven't met her since 2019