Miss Chelsea brook
Meet date :10/02/2022
Time: 10.30am
Location: Manchester Apartment
Incall:
Time spent: 1 hr
Fee:£160.00
Extra: None
Physical: she was very hot and gorgeous more like porn star.
Personality: Chelsea is very friendly and easy talk communication and very simple.
Service: full French kissing, oral both ways rimming both ways, sex different positions and watersports on me.
Meeting:
I know her about more than 6 years ago.. on and off we met her about 6 or 7 times so far..
She's my favourite woman in North West at the moment...
I spoke to her this morning I want to come over her at place..
We start kissing keep going more and more.. she's is amazing suckin my cock sloppy and good eye contact. Then I lickin her pussy is very sweet nice taste keep more and more.. I fuck fingering her pussy and ass too then I rimming her ass very deep through it. Then switch she rimming my ass as well . I tell her I want pee. She's said ok let go to the toilet.. I was laying on the floor..she waiting come out then peeing on my cock I play myself wanker i cum.
After then I go to shower then comeback 2nd round.
She wants more oral on me then I wear a condom then I fucked her doggy position. Its amazing her big round ass. WOW!!!!
Fucked dogging missionary, cowgirl different positions..
After I cum her mouth then she swallow
It's brilliant and good enjoyed.
She spoken to me about holiday in Barbados..
She interested with me in Barbados very soon possible next year 2023 summer time.
If you don't understand what I'm saying and writing.
Cos I'm partially deaf person difficult English grammar.
I hope u understand.
Thank you.