Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DaniConchello69 - AW - Newcastle  (Read 1813 times)

33 review(s) for DaniConchello69 (29 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline YZF666

External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Initially through AW then via text. All clear, I did offer to video call first as its the first time we have met (this was listed on her AW page as a requirement if you haven't met her AND don't have AW feedback, I missed that bit!) but as I had positive AW feedback Dani said I didn't need to do the video call thing. 

Location: Dani was working from a hotel in Newcastle on the day we met, not far from a nice Indian restaurant at the top of the  bank up from the Quayside. (close to the police station) Parking was in a paid for carpark next to the hotel. Once in the hotel it was right into the lift and up to her floor. It was busy at the hotel and no one looked twice at a bloke walking into the hotel foyer and straight into the lift.

Looks: Dani had texted to say the hotel door would be left open on the latch as she didn't want me to knock. When I walked into a random hotel room, hoping that Dani would be inside....I was relieved to hear a friendly "hi" when I walked in. Dani is quite tall for a lass, and she was wearing heeled boots which made her a taller than me. (I'm an average 5ft 8in and she was a little taller than me in those boots!) She is a fit and toned size 10, pert natural puppies, cracking arse and a shaved smooth tight pussy. She is good looking and very friendly, I felt at ease almost straight away.

The event: 45 mins £100. I had asked in our texts for a GFE/PSE mix. That's exactly what I got! Lots of passionate DFK, groping, after my usual dive first to get the little fella awake, Dani was straight on to him to repay the favour. Fuck me, this girl can deep throat! Lots of DT OWO then into 69,with my tongue and fingers in her pussy and ass. Then Dani put the condom on and we fucked in squatting CG, mish, doggy, then more DT, with me standing and Dani kneeling, then and this was the best bit... Dan lying with her head off the bed (her favourite) while I fucked her throat  :dance: then me lying down while she sucked me dry, CIM and swallow. :wacko:

A cracking 45 min meet with a cracking lass. Good looking, smoking body, very enthusiastic and did everything I asked. Only thing off the cards was anal. A bit of anal play was ok but no pounding with the little fella. Another lass who is on my return list, (although I am working my way through my AW hotlist and favs from Premium and amour) not sure when but I will return.  :D