External Link/Members OnlyTook a break from AW largely due to COVID . Kept to my regular massage favourites Claire Sofia sakura etc.
Anyway saw this lady on AW .. write up was nice enough and she seemed to have a few good AW reviews.
Arranging the meet was very easy . Straight forward communication and address. Semi detached house stone through from the primary school . Off street parking and no nosey neighbors. So far all good .
Any way knocked the door and it all went down hill. Profile says she was 42 .. I would say closer to 50 ( or the years have not been kind to her ) . Glasses no make up facially 4/10 ..
She was dressed in tracksuit top and bottoms ( so much for effort ) . She had a hacking cough which was also getting me uneasy.
She invited me into the lounge . There was just boxes and mess every where . I was going to sit and she said not on that sofa .. looked down and Cat litter tray just next to the sofa ...
It was all too much for me .. I apologised to her ..I said I had something else in mind ..and walked out .
I appreciate she didn't like me coming into her house and not going through With the booking . It the past I would have felt obliged to stay at least for half the booking or my little head would have had his own way..
But this was a comfortable walk away for me .
So technically can I give this a negative ... If I have not sampled her services .. after all she may have given the best blow job .
All I know ...is if someone had left an honest feedback saying the place was filthy with cat litter in the lounge .. I definitely wouldn't have made a 40 min round trip ...