Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Afrodite, Ealing  (Read 9968 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6410708) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for Afrodite-Goddess (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline jazzyx

Had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady in December, excellent communications early morning meeting arranged via txt.

The location was easy to find followed her directions parked up and she guided me in.

shoes off at the door and I decided to hand over the paperwork at this point. (Half-hour meeting)

Age is accurate good looking mixed-raced Milf some may describe her as a Gilf I thought she looked pretty good for her age and would classify her as a Milf.

DFK while undressing which was very nice, she has enormous boobs with fabulous nipples which I thoroughly enjoyed licking n suckling on.

Onto some OWO Her oral skills are awesome back to some DFK after the oral and then she offered her amazing ass to me in the exact same position as in the first profile picture on aw... I was like wow... pointed me to the protection and lube which were on the side table on my side, covered up, and asked to lick her amazing ass before being guided in by her... unfortunately I didn't last very long but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

She is a very nice and experienced lady who I would definitely visit again when in the area.

External Link/Members Only

Offline aanimator

Good review, thanks for TOFTT.
Weird she hasn't put a-levels on her services but offers it explicitly in her profile description.
On my HL

Offline Aldaman

And now her profile has vanished.

Such a pity as she seemed like fun.

Offline Nas7777

Had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady in December, excellent communications early morning meeting arranged via txt.

The location was easy to find followed her directions parked up and she guided me in.

shoes off at the door and I decided to hand over the paperwork at this point. (Half-hour meeting)

Age is accurate good looking mixed-raced Milf some may describe her as a Gilf I thought she looked pretty good for her age and would classify her as a Milf.

Do you still have her number?

DFK while undressing which was very nice, she has enormous boobs with fabulous nipples which I thoroughly enjoyed licking n suckling on.

Onto some OWO Her oral skills are awesome back to some DFK after the oral and then she offered her amazing ass to me in the exact same position as in the first profile picture on aw... I was like wow... pointed me to the protection and lube which were on the side table on my side, covered up, and asked to lick her amazing ass before being guided in by her... unfortunately I didn't last very long but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

She is a very nice and experienced lady who I would definitely visit again when in the area.

Offline Jonesmick85

Saw her a couple of times, takes it up the bum like a trooper, in fact she loves it!

Does anyone have her number? I’m in Ealing one last time and wanted to see her before I head off

Online RegionalAndy

Saw her a couple of times, takes it up the bum like a trooper, in fact she loves it!

Does anyone have her number? I’m in Ealing one last time and wanted to see her before I head off

How about contributing with some reviews.

Offline Jonesmick85

My account got deleted and my reviews aren’t linked to my profile.

Here’s one I managed to find;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218689.0

Offline oneeyesnake

Look at the index section, where the summary is at the bottom of the review.

Offline Nas7777

Do you still have her number?

Offline Andersen45

And now her profile has vanished.

Such a pity as she seemed like fun.

This is happening more and more.

God knows what is going on.
Banned reason: More spam than Hormel
Banned by: Head1

Offline jazzyx

Just noticed a new profile: External Link/Members Only   thank me later guys  :drinks:

Offline Nz

Just noticed a new profile: External Link/Members Only   thank me later guys  :drinks:

Thank you  ;)
It's the same number as before

Offline aanimator

Awesome, thanks for the effort finding her again

Offline dragonballzuk2

Have seen her a few times. Highly recommended

Offline Nz

Have seen her a few times. Highly recommended

I really really hate to sound like Liverpool but why revive an old thread just to say that. You could write a review about her. You've seen her multiple times but not reviewed her once, unless I'm missing something?