External Link/Members OnlyThis happened before Christmas in a Cov hotel, profile currently shows Birmingham.
£100 for 1 hour FBSM. Good comms arranged on the day.
I remember seeing this profile and recognising the lady from another old profile (British Lauren?) with many positives so I thought I would pay a visit.
Got there about 10 mins earlier than agreed time. Sent a text and told to wait. One minute before the hour, got the OK with room number. Opened behind the door with a robe, pics are accurate, no surprises what you see is what you get, very happy.
Money sorted, quick shower and I lie on the bed on my front and she gets naked. Was an extremely good massage, clearly well trained and highly skilled. A lot of tension in many areas sorted out. Spent about 30mins on my front. The room was actually quite cold but no bother, this was highlighted when she had her tits on my back. After the turn over, some light massage, grinding up and down my legs, encouraged touching all over. Finally, she spun around and delivered HJ with me giving RO. Full hour spent.
Would recommend and return.