External Link/Members OnlyDate: 2 Feb 2022 at midday
Where – Modern Small Block Stevenage outskirts – no lift – top floor of three levels.
Cost - £150 for 1 hour
CommsDone by AW email entirely. She gave me the post code – lots of free parking thereabouts. Clear instructions and nobody about when I rang the buzzer.
AppearanceBella is smallish and very young looking although the profile says 28. Pretty mixed race girl - her profile pics aren’t great quality and don’t do her justice. All clean and neat in the action areas – lingerie set was ok. Good natural breasts with pointy responsive nips. Slim build but not waif-like. Doesn’t really look like your average escort - no work done anywhere and a somewhat shy demeanour.
The MeetUsual behind door thing and a pleasant surprise when revealed as she is a nice friendly type who you might expect to see in any walk of life. I was eager to get on with it, but she reminded me about the money which I coughed up apologetically. We didn’t discuss services beforehand, but it didn’t seem to matter. Started with a prolonged bout of FK and grinding in front of a tall mirror. Gradual removal of clothes. She has a nice light touch and plenty of kissing with only slight noises, so the experience is much more like actually having sex for the first time with a girl you met at work. We moved to the bed for a session of RO and fingering which went down well – very tight puss which was beginning to moisten, glisten and swell. She then began blowing the rock hard old fella - nice and wet and slow with good caressing of surrounding areas. That turned into 69 allowing me to do a bit of anal play but no finger insertion – tasted just fine down there but A-levels not on offer. That moved on to cowgirl after dom on. She really got into this, and her nipples were hard as it gets. Then a bit of doggy which she seemed to be enjoying and so was I – the bag was filled a bit before I really wanted to and that signalled close of play. In the last 10 minutes we had a chat about the local area and the fact that she had been absent for a long time. She admitted to being a bit lazy and only working when she felt energised, so I guess I had a lucky break.
ConclusionThe only occasional reviews on here suggest that she has been working as an escort for 8 years or so which seems difficult to believe unless she started in her teens. I didn’t know what to expect as the photos aren’t great, but I have to say that I enjoyed the hour – perhaps in a less lustful way that with some but that suits me just fine. I will try to see her again but with a growing hot list that may be some months away.
PS - she promised to leave feedback on AW but didn't.