Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Real red head Jess - Beware Scammer - Chester  (Read 2609 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4499794) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline cat1144

External Link/Members Only

Made an outcall apt with this girl on AW. Has good reviews on there
Comms all good to begin with
She asked for a £30 deposit a couple of days before the meeting via online banking

Day of the meet , comms go cold

Still not heard from her, and that's £30 down the toilet  :(

Be careful lads, she's a scammer

Online GingerNuts

Did you mean to post this as a review? It can be moved. I assume the rating would be negative but you'll have to confirm.

Offline cat1144

yes, definitely a negative
i didnt see her ofcourse

but the post would be better served as a review, i agree

Online GingerNuts

yes, definitely a negative
i didnt see her ofcourse

but the post would be better served as a review, i agree

As long as it was in the last six months it can be a review. Do you confirm the negative rating?

Offline cat1144

Yes I can confirm it's a negative rating

This happened v recently too  :hi:

Offline mace-window

External Link/Members Only

Made an outcall apt with this girl on AW. Has good reviews on there
Comms all good to begin with
She asked for a £30 deposit a couple of days before the meeting via online banking

Day of the meet , comms go cold

Still not heard from her, and that's £30 down the toilet  :(

Be careful lads, she's a scammer

Thanks for the review and the warning  :thumbsup:.

Had my eye on this one as I thought she is red head model called Emma Model (Emmerald Barwise) [likely not as person who reviewed her has not bothered to confirm]. But hi they are other sexy red heads out in the sea.

Offline fleetwoodsimon

These type of scammers keep popping up and folk keep falling for it - A deposit for a brass nail - Never in a million years.  It must be one of the oldest tricks going.
The only thing is as has been mentioned on here before if she's given you her bank details to transfer money to for a deposit, she'll be traceable and you can report her and hopefully get you money back.  I'm not sure how you'd go about it myself but it must be worth a try.

Offline jonko

can't believe people pay women in advance unless they have seen reviews of her being genuine and the advance payment was the norm. Would never do it personally and there are lots of scammers out there that always ask for a 50% deposit (no way on earth!!!). Am thinking a lot of them are using stolen pics so tracking them down might me difficult. The ones that make me laugh are these that ask you to buy them a gift card in advance and show them a picture of it in advance via phone pic. Yes, they are stupid but probably some people fall for it or why would then keep doing it?

Offline Miguel86

I had one yesterday who asked me for a payment in advance or a gift card, the minute I get a WG who asks me that, they’re blocked (I don’t care what their pictures look like)