Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish_Nicole Cardiff Incall  (Read 2615 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Milf Hunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This lovely went back on to my To Do List after Iver’s positive review about a month ago.
A very reasonable £120 the hour. Can’t knock that in these strange days of mid-range WG’s thinking £200 ph is justifiable.

Comms
Very good. All by text on the number on her profile. Quick responses, meet organised for a few days’ time within about 5 mins.

The Girl
Pretty, although not quite as pretty as I was expecting, both from her Private Gallery and from Iver’s review. Good looking woman, nonetheless. About 5’8” and willowy figure, slim but with a little bit of meat on her in the right places. Nice breasts with big nipples, lovely firm arse. Advertised age of 22 a bit optimistic, maybe add half a dozen years to that. English OK, but basic (more on this later).

The Venue
Reasonable directions, easy to find, streets empty, so discrete. Flat is in the Riverside / Pontcanna area, I think. Don’t really know Cardiff that well outside of the centre. Shower a bit basic, but clean towel provided. Room very nice, attractively lit, quiet music playing in background, nice firm bed.

The Meet
FK, OWO, RO, Protected Sex in a few positions, massage.
Good meet, with a couple of minor reservations. Started stood up naked by the bed for 5 minutes, kissing and touching each other up (similar to what Iver described, this must be her routine). Nice snog, plenty of tongue, but not what you’d call DFK. Moved to the bed where carried on kissing and touching. She then offered me OW or OWO. Happily went for OWO. Not particularly deep, but lots of variation, including some ball-licking and turned side on to it and ran her tongue up and down the length of it, which was really nice.
I’m strictly a one pop man, but CIM was on offer, I think. Swapped and went down on her for a bit. Quite thick vulva, but all tucked in. Worked my way under it and spent a fair bit of time tonguing her clit, made some noises without ever seeming massively into it. She stopped me after a while and asked if I wanted sex. Erm… yep!
Started cowgirl. Tight and very nice. Did that for a while. She asked how I wanted her (she did this quite a lot. She’s a little subby, I think, but I like to go with the flow, so didn’t really suit me to be constantly telling her where next. YMMV.) into doggy for a bit, lovely view, on to Mish, where I popped. She went off to get some water, then came back and offered me a massage with or without oil. Took one without, nice enough, nothing special, just basically rubbing her hands quickly over your back. 10 mins of that and I sat up to get a drink of water. Think she took that as I was finished and asked if I wanted to use the shower again. As I said, I knew I wouldn’t pop again and had no idea what the time was. By the time I’d showered and dressed and left, checked my phone and still had 10 mins of my booking left. I wouldn’t have popped again, but it would have been nice if she’d tried / it was offered / if she’d just spent 15 mins trying to blow some life into me. We didn’t discuss how many pops, so maybe my own fault. I’m sure if I’d checked my phone and said 20 mins left, love, it wouldn’t have been an issue.

Iver mentioned that she didn’t seem that engaged and my experience mirrored that a little. I think at least part of that might be a language barrier. I asked her before I left if she’d be happy to see me again, she said “that would make me happy” and gave me a lovely smile and a big kiss. I hadn’t really seen that sort of engagement with her during the meet, though. It wasn’t mechanical, but she definitely could have been a bit more engaged.

So, all in all, a good meet at a great price with an attractive, pleasant woman. I may be tempted to return, but am hoping my go-to girl’s availability issues are temporary and there are a few others I want to see, too, so not in a rush, but nothing stopping it being an option for me. Would recommend.

Offline justalad

Sounds like a good VFM meet and I do like Polish SP’s.

Offline iverthickone

Sounds very similar MF to my experience.

On looks wise, I do prefer girl next door to glam-puss, and she ticked the boxes for me.

Glad you enjoyed though.

Offline Milf Hunter

Sounds like a good VFM meet and I do like Polish SP’s.

I was looking at her, KatieBarbie & Sweet Amy. Think Iver’s review made me go for Nicole this time, but hoping to get to see the other two in the near future.

Offline Milf Hunter

Sounds very similar MF to my experience.

On looks wise, I do prefer girl next door to glam-puss, and she ticked the boxes for me.

Glad you enjoyed though.
Yeah, definitely a pretty girl. Photos on her Private Gallery made her look model pretty, but very much girl next door and that suited me just fine.

Offline johnstoves102938

I was looking at her, KatieBarbie & Sweet Amy. Think Iver’s review made me go for Nicole this time, but hoping to get to see the other two in the near future.

I've seen KatieBarbie (didnt get round to reviewing). She's a FIT lass but the service was very robotic and almost felt distant fucking her. You may want to go for a 30 minute punt with her instead if you do see her.
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Milf Hunter

I've seen KatieBarbie (didnt get round to reviewing). She's a FIT lass but the service was very robotic and almost felt distant fucking her. You may want to go for a 30 minute punt with her instead if you do see her.

OK. What put me off was how sparse her profile was. Just nothing of any value on there. She’s been mentioned on here as someone who gives a great service. Nice to get another perspective. Thanks, JS.

Offline justalad

OK. What put me off was how sparse her profile was. Just nothing of any value on there. She’s been mentioned on here as someone who gives a great service. Nice to get another perspective. Thanks, JS.
Saw her and reviewed when she was using a different working name.  Good SP who I’d be happy to pay a return visit to.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298622.0