Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Hot Asian - Nottingham  (Read 940 times)

32 review(s) for sophia hot... (27 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline CJames01

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 for 30 mins

Location: A pretty average house near Gregory Boulevard. Dark bedroom, quite warm. Used the shower, that was fine. Parked on the road, which was fairly quiet.

Comms: I text her last minute whilst I was in Hopwood services, travelling back from down south, and asked for a meet in 2 hours. Response was quick, address confirmed, and I got back on the road. Unfortunately it took some creative driving to get back on time as there was like 4 accidents on the M42. Anyway, as I'm driving my phone buzzes, 45 mins before the meet. I arrive on the road 10 mins before the meet was due to start, check my messages, and she was asking me to confirm again. Send a text back and all fine, then get asked to call when I've arrived, so I duly call. I wonder if she gets a fair few cancellation. There's a bit of a language barrier over the phone and it's a slightly terse conversation, but get the house number and we're set.

The Girl: A slim Thai lady with a nice ass and a great rack. Photos are accurate, and she's more attractive in real life in my opinion. Pleasant to talk to and slightly mad, like all Thai girls seem to be?

The Punt: OWO, cowgirl, HJ and a massage.

This was an overall positive experience but a few neutral points along the way, for example, she was making dinner when I arrived, and was clearly semi-preoccupied with that.

Similar to another review I've read, OWO was followed by getting on top of me and feeding me her breasts to suck on, which are delightful. No condom on, she grinds along my cock, before we rubber up and go at it, before more oral and an oily handjob to finish. She seemed mildly bemused by me, but warms up, gives me a massage and she talks at me for a bit before I shower and leave.

Nice, fit Thai girl and I would go back.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Good review matey I do like this one, shes just a good reliable go to punt, lovely girl